Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Offer Wall Down

WilliSin

My offer wall is no longer available (Apple iPhone). I have open active offers that I’ve poured a lot of time and effort into and I’d like to make sure that they are logged, paid out and available to query. How can we:

1. Get the offer wall back; OR
2. Track offers elsewhere (eg. online) if the offer wall is not coming back?

Cheers,

W

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

I noticed the same thing, i’m also on the App Store version of the app. The free gold area used to be the first item in the shop, if you scroll left.

Could it be unavailable because we haven’t watched enough ad videos within the game? When I go to the shop, there is a small yellow “free gold” icon above the list of products for sale. When I tap it, it takes me to Movie Night to watch ads for random in-game rewards (like 5 gold or 1 plata or a sic contract). I never watch these. Previously this icon took me directly to the Offer Wall. I have not tried watching Movie Night ads to see if doing so solves the problem but you might want to try watching those ads until it says “come back for more later”, then see if the yellow “free gold” icon in the shop takes you to the offer wall.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

I asked a member of my cartel who uses the Google Play version of the app, and he said he still has access to the Offer Wall.

Upccio

I have the same problem and some other players in my cartel aswell.. all of us use iphone and the icon for the offer wall is not showing anymore
Please solve it

BenOG

Administrator
Yes, the Offerwall is currently disabled on all iOS devices. This is due to a change coming directly from Apple. We are looking at ways to reinstate the Offerwall on iOS that is more in-line with the ToS of Apple.

Upccio

So for iOS users right now the ONLY way to get some gold is to purchase? Put back the offerwall already please

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

I read that Apple is cracking down on apps who offer “incentive to download other apps”. Offer wall itself is not against Apple’s rules, so if they can’t find a solution for games maybe it will be back with only videos, surveys, and purchase offers.

Outofcontrol

I wrote a complaint to FTX regarding the same issue yesterday. The answer to the complaint was that Apple was to blame and that I would have to contact Apple.

Taking their suggestion, I had an extensive conversation with the Apple CS team. The answer to my issue according to Apple was that the situation in my particular case is due to an update in the Narcos Cartel Wars game. This update caused a situation where the Narcos Cartel Wars games terms no longer met Apple's requirements.

The unfortunate thing here is that I had already initiated two tasks on the Offer Wall while the icon for it still was showing in the app and was available for Apple/iOS users.

One task is already fulfilled, and the other one was about to be fulfilled. Both tasks were signed up for during the period where the offers on the Offer Wall granted double rewards for fulfilling the tasks.

When speaking to the Apple CS team they made it very clear that this is not their responsibility, and that there would a small matter to FTX to compensate their players for the time they have spent on mentioned tasks. In fact it won't cost FTX anything, considering that FTX would have had to compensate me (and other players) anyway unless this conflict of interest between Apple and FTX had occurred. Considering the time spent on those tasks, it would be extremely unreasonable of FTX to ignore this issue.

I expect FTX to compensate me for my efforts shortly, as I should not have been a victim to a legal disagreement between Apple and FTX, nor should anybody else.

Last edited:

BenOG

Administrator
We are looking at ways to reinstate the Offerwall on iOS that is more in-line with the ToS of Apple.
@Outofcontrol Please feel free to contact our support at narcos@ftxgames.com for Offerwall assistance. As you can see above I did mention that Apple's ToS had changed and that the Offerwall system was no longer in-line with it. We are working with IronSource (Offerwall operator) to be more in-line with Apple's ToS.

Upccio

@Ben - FTX Games

Hopefully you will solve it soon, it's been some weeks already. Gold is essential to play and enjoy the game, but as of right now the ONLY way we (iOS users) have to get some gold is to spend real cash, meanwhile android users can still use the offerwall which seems unfair to me.
Not to mention the fact that many of us had started some offers already before the offerwall was removed, making us waste time to get nothing.
The issue being between you and apple, players shouldn't suffer from it - I'm not saying you have to compensate or anything, but a message to warn us would've been enough.

Players will spend money and buy packages anyways, but there needs to be a free way to earn gold aswell or you will lose many iOS players.
Have a good day.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@Upccio My apologies. You make a very fair point that an announcement would have been much appreciated, and I will do my best to make sure we alert the community to issues like this in the future.

We are working as quickly as possible to see this resolved.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

It seems like giving affected players the gold for partially completed offers would make sense. Or give a flat amount of gold to everyone that was affected. Apple wouldn’t be this bold if they were planning to back down so I guess all downloaded app offers are canceled. I was not working on any offers, so I’m not trying to get free gold it just seems fair to players who were.

Naptownmark

I made an in app purchase on the offer wall and was never rewarded for it. I provided proof of purchase (10dollars), for the game matching Mansion which I completed the task to get the gold in 20 mins and you had 24hrs to complete it but I was giving evry excuse by ftx games as to why I wasnt rewarded (you already downloaded the game or I didnt complete task in time) which both are not true. By the time ftx responded 24hrs went by and I was also told I reported it too late.

Attachments

hof

I made an in app purchase on the offer wall and was never rewarded for it. I provided proof of purchase (10dollars), for the game matching Mansion which I completed the task to get the gold in 20 mins and you had 24hrs to complete it but I was giving evry excuse by ftx games as to why I wasnt rewarded (you already downloaded the game or I didnt complete task in time) which both are not true. By the time ftx responded 24hrs went by and I was also told I reported it too late.
Sounds about right

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Naptownmark. It looks like you have already contacted our offerwall partner (Ironsource) directly. They have the final say on whether or not offers are accepted.

Naptownmark

I was just stating how I was cheated out my gold after doing everything in a timely matter. I've done the offer wall many of times and know exactly what to do, how to do it and the time need to be rewarded n tht didnt happen with this offer. I know the rules and never would I thought to download matching Mansion unless it benefited me and that day it did. I completed the task and made purchase 10 to 15 mins after dowloaded looking to immediately use gold so I never wasted time thinking I'll finish this tomorrow I wanted my gold and moneys worth right then. So proof of payment along with the offer pic of offer was provided but still without a resolution on your behalf. That's all I was stating!!!!

AxScorpio

Players, the best they can do is not open any Offer-wall and stop playing "Narcos Cartel Wars" definitely.
They are scammers !!
They always say the same thing "our offerwall partner ..." = And who cares about that?
Where does Offer-Wall appear? = In the game "Narcos Cartel Wars".
In other words, FTX (game owner) is responsible and who has to deliver the prizes, so stop cheating your customers !!!