Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

These game owners are Scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makeveli4444

THERE JUST SCAMMERS SOME OF THE CARDS DEFFO ARE NOT AVALIBLE I BOUGHT A PACK AND GOT ONE I DIDNT HAVE LIKE SOME ARE JUST PAY TO PLAY PLAYERS ONLY I HAVE 34K TRADE IN POINTS HAVE SMASHED THE CRAP OUT THE EVENT.. ALSO IM LEVEL 650 ODD AND TO GET A 5* CARD NOW THE MINIMUM BET IS 2 MILLION A SPIN LOL THEN THEY HAVE THE NERVE 5O GIVE ME 30K CREDITS DAILY ASWELL AS 30K EVERY 3 HOURS LOL.. EVEN MY TRADE INS 1 SPIN AT 2 MILLION A SPIN.. PATHETIC EVEN TO PAY TO WIN WOW £18 ODD GETS YOU 9 SPINS.. PATHETIC 2ILL NEVER SPEND MONEY ON THIS AGAIN.. ANYONE LOWER LEVEL I SUGGEST YOU QUIT WHILST YIUR AHEAD THIS COMPANY IS GREEDY AS ---

Last edited by a moderator:

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Makeveli4444. I believe you are speaking of The Walking Dead Cards feature? There are none in-game that are impossible to get. The odds of receiving them are random. So long as you are completing the tasks required to receive them, they have a chance to appear.

If you are having any issues with our game you are more than welcome to connect with our support team. They can be reached either in-game by tapping the Gear in the upper right corner, then "Get Help," and finally "Contact Us." Or, you can send us an email at twdslots@ftxgames.com.

Makeveli4444

There not random at all that's a load of rubbish and your company knows it.. I have as I say over 30k trade in points which means I've opened thousands of packs always 1 missing from the sets and some of them 2 star blues lool no way have I opened these thousands of packs and not got the 2 star blue one all this time that's complete rubbish.. you've either made 1 or 2 on each set extremely rare or your adding them to the game when and if you feel like it.. your also making people spin 2 mil a spin just to have a chance of getting a 5* red.. I got to the last stage of the last event on the all out war machine.. 800k a spin at this point had 400 mil.. all gone didnt compete it ended up spending another 400 mil aswel as £50 of my own money to complete it and get a double 5* card I already had for my efforts and what was my reward oh you've leveled up so much doing it the next event is now 2 million a spin for you.. haha where do you expect players at our level to get that.. youve made the game playable for lower levels but at some stage every player is going to hit the same fence I've hit and it sucks I will never spend money on your game again.. I felt very ashamed of myself for allowing myself to do so when your game is clearly 100% flaud.. thanks

Xaiber

There not random at all that's a load of rubbish and your company knows it.. I have as I say over 30k trade in points which means I've opened thousands of packs always 1 missing from the sets and some of them 2 star blues lool no way have I opened these thousands of packs and not got the 2 star blue one all this time that's complete rubbish.. you've either made 1 or 2 on each set extremely rare or your adding them to the game when and if you feel like it.. your also making people spin 2 mil a spin just to have a chance of getting a 5* red.. I got to the last stage of the last event on the all out war machine.. 800k a spin at this point had 400 mil.. all gone didnt compete it ended up spending another 400 mil aswel as £50 of my own money to complete it and get a double 5* card I already had for my efforts and what was my reward oh you've leveled up so much doing it the next event is now 2 million a spin for you.. haha where do you expect players at our level to get that.. youve made the game playable for lower levels but at some stage every player is going to hit the same fence I've hit and it sucks I will never spend money on your game again.. I felt very ashamed of myself for allowing myself to do so when your game is clearly 100% flaud.. thanks
Yes it was very disappointing when you play through the entire activity to get the same 4* or 5* card. It requires a huge amount of resources and time and to get a duplicate was just a slap in the face. I've made some suggestions but nothings been done. Although they've reassured us that all cards are in there, I'm starting to believe some are harder to or if not, impossible to get. I would say, do not spend anymore money, collect your trades for the next event or just quit completely because it is so ridiculous.

Makeveli4444

You know what today I got two new cards I have opened tens of thousands of packs and I'm not overstating how many at all.. i had all cards except a couple 2 star blues two four star blues and 3 reds 4-5 stars.. i get one of the blues i needed today right a two star bullseye.. the next pack i open i get two of them in 1 pack lol . Clearly there taking advantage of there players.. then also today went to get a 4* card via the event started at min 400k a spin soon rose to 2 mil a spin by the last stage.. stupidly what because I'm level 600 odd I'm supposed to have more money than others??? You give me nothing extra at all maybe a extra 5k every 3 hours lol.. its absolutely ridiculous.. also funny how they use the worst machines to play like the kingdom which has a terrible win ratio to say the least.. or put ridiculous challenges in that will just take forever to accomplish.. like the michonne slot free spins.. get this 5 times lol that free spins is so rare its madness adding to the fact that you spend 300 sponsored or so to get one then the spins themselves always turn out to be bogus.. I'm a level 670 odd so when I say this game isnt worth the battery it drains from your phone.. I think I have a good reason and valid experience on this game to make that statement. Thanks for your reply :)

slide_x

You know, most games when you level up higher certain activities should be easier, seems like the scaling in this game is just horrible. I get like 56k every 3 hrs, the 4* activity starts at 1milllion minimum bet and goes up to 4million as you progress. Each level completed I get a whopping 1million and at the end of the first three slots I get a blue package that usually hands out 5 cards that I already own and gives me 13million after ive invested over 100 million. So lame. I need to just quit, wasting too much time collecting and draining my battery.

Makeveli4444

We all need to quit and eventually this game will not exist.. they are going to kill there own game because of them being so tight.. there basically scamming as I suggest.. today I started the new event with 190 mil soon my money is gone also the spins no wins at all I lose all my money start playing at 100k the wins come flooding in.. it's so fixed its unreal.. there getting new people playing and at first it seems good to them but eventually more and more people will get to where we are at and there game will come crashing down around them.. I could run this game better.. maybe they should look at there employees also because the things there doing just ain't it.. the game has potential and it's such a shame

Makeveli4444

Now today they launch double pack week with a twist.. last week of cards are they serious I'm a high level player I've spent billions of credits in this time and I am 3bred cards away from completing the set.. wow they joking aren't they I am deffo deleting this game.. what a joke.. some blue cards I dont even have yet this is a joke and there like 3 stars and I've opened thousands upon thousands of packs.. some they havent even released into the game I bet.. joke

BenOG

Administrator
All cards are released and have been since the update went live. All blue and gold, cards have the same chance to drop. Red cards have the same chances while within the different challenges to gain them.

Makeveli4444

Na your talking rubbish ben I know this for a fact and gerea how..

A. I've opened up a stupid amount of packs so much so I had over 40k trade in points and have had to upgrade to trade in 80 points a hour..

B.. your game is a joke and everyone knows it

C. There was a 3 star blue card I needed up until last week I mentioned this above before.. hadnt got after opening 1000s and 1000s of packs.. finally got it... next pack after got 2 of them in 1 pack.. and have gotten lots since had clearly just been put into the game..

D. Certain cards I only got from buying packs so was quite clear some were for paying customers only (which I will never be again)

5. Your level to event ration is ridiculous you level up to level 600 plus (now 700) 2 mil a spin for a 5 star card lol you guys are scammers.. trying to get people to buy and even if they did £20 gets you 8 spind on the event with the best offer that's a joke mate if ever there was 1... then I complete a 4 star event I get a spin in the wheel for ally effort to get 400k. Your company and your game is a rip off and hopefully this thread my youtube channel my reddit post and other places I've advertised this issue loses you customers and your game fails.. because it ain't just me that sees your taking advantage if people and taking the complete micheal then you have the nerve to come in here and waffle some rubbish lies to back up your game

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Makeveli4444, what Ben has told you is the truth. All of the Cards are available to win in-game and have been since the feature went live. Some are only available by completing certain tasks, but these are all visible in-game by either tapping the "i" icon in the Cards menu or by viewing the Daryl set menu.

As for the other feedback you've given, the Slots are random. Sometimes luck is with us and other times no.

Nonetheless, we appreciate any and all feedback we receive related to our game and rest assured it does get passed on to the development team. We want to make our game as enjoyable as possible for as many people as possible.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for how we may improve.

Makeveli4444

Nope still not having it also funny how every person has te same cards missing what your referring to above is the 4* and 5* cards which I agree can only be obtained in certain ways... but that's not what I was ever debating I still need blue 3* cards and I tell you now I've played non stop since this event as it's far far far better than any event this game has had (even tho its rigged) but you can not tell me that I spend all day auto spinning/ actually playing and havent gotten these cards theres no way I wish there was a way to show how many packs I had opened to show this as its ridiculous..

Also even if this was the case (which its not) doesnt change the fact your charging people £20 for 9 spins on a event and putting the gambling limits so high that no player can really make a go of the event once reaching a certain level.. unless they wanna throw there money away.. I cant see how this game would produce alot if money at all.. I'm sorry but what your saying cannot be believed as its not possible.. again I got a card I hadnt had after opening over 1 thousand pack at least.. to then get it twice in 1 pack on the following pack.. not only that I am missing 3* cards after opening what now must 10s of thousands you made this impossible in either case for high level players by setting the minimum bet so high then have the nerve to reward players with 30k every 3 hours... even now I laugh when I see congratulations level 704 your lobby gift is now $30.764 like why even bother giving it.. why?? What am I gonna do with that collect it 60 times so I can have 1 spin on the event haha??? Or you see a notification play now and recieve 5000 credits or 7000 credits lol tight as--

Last edited by a moderator:

Makeveli4444

They reported me for inappropriate language.. at what point did I use inappropriate language there trying to silence those who spread the truth about there pathetic money grabbing game.. what a joke

BenOG

Administrator
They reported me for inappropriate language.. at what point did I use inappropriate language there trying to silence those who spread the truth about there pathetic money grabbing game.. what a joke
You were reported for swearing by another member of the forums. Please take a look at our Forum Rules here. In most cases, the word or words are merely deleted to allow for the post to show intent without the use of the negated words. Please take your word choice into consideration the next time you post. It is not our intention to silence anyone, but the rules must be followed for all of our enjoyment.

Makeveli4444

Because the only thing you've changed is what I mentioned above and if someone reported that well then that's just sad and I feel sorry for them.. but I doubt that's the case

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone. The points that were meant to be made in this thread have been, and it appears no further opinions are being brought forward. So this thread will be closed for further responses. It will still be visible to all who wish to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.