Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Payout

Richard888

Hello, the situation is next. I was playing a 24h tournament, I was sure I'd get a winning, I was in 5000-5700 of 6100 place. BUT instead I got nothing, no stats, no payout

BenOG

Administrator
Hello Ricard, this is something our support team will be able to look up and easily find for you. Could you please be so kind as to send a ticket from inside the game? They will need your identification numbers to be able to look up your account. This can be done from within the game by clicking the Gear in the top right corner, then clicking "Get Help" and finally "Contact Us".

Thank you for playing!

Richard888

Hello Ricard, this is something our support team will be able to look up and easily find for you. Could you please be so kind as to send a ticket from inside the game? They will need your identification numbers to be able to look up your account. This can be done from within the game by clicking the Gear in the top right corner, then clicking "Get Help" and finally "Contact Us".

Thank you for playing!
Just sent on email