Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Poll] Matchmaking Changes Feedback

How have the new matchmaking changes to player bases affected you?

• Improved selection of opponents

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Opponents too low level

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opponents too high level

Votes: 97 74.6%
  • Not enough opponents

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • No noticeable change

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

ACO

Banned
Indeed. You should run to the doctor. Wait! No don't run, have someone take you there by the hand instead.
From what personally i found on the map since this morning 2-3 lower, 2-3 higher system. We still wait for same level PVP!!! How incompetent can this staff be. They had a working PVP system they could have spent their time, resources (our money) for something else... but hey who can blame them it's all about squeezing money

ACO

Banned
Take this note FTX: "you should listen to what we say". Especially players that spend money on your game. In 2017 Narcos in not the only game. I mean Jesus Chirst you can't even count the amout of online games. Keep that in consideration each time you wanna fk up and do stuff to make more money. It's not that hard like Jamal said for absolutly any Narcos Cartel Wars player to uninstal and actually start playing a game where they find BALANACE PVP, WARS AND GOOD RESOURSE INCOME and are actually FUN TO PLAY!

Kali

Banned
Based on player feedback we have made additional changes to matchmaking. You should never be matched with a player more than 2-3 levels different than you now. Please let us know how the new changes work out!
Chase you said no more than 2 or 3 levels well I am level 43 raided by level 47 . What do you have to say to that

SmokeP

Chase you said no more than 2 or 3 levels well I am level 43 raided by level 47 . What do you have to say to that
He could have been 45 or 46 when matched with you and he saved you on his map while he leveled up. I've done that myself.

Kali

Banned
He could have been 45 or 46 when matched with you and he saved you on his map while he leveled up. I've done that myself.
Yeah I gues this change was intended to make it hard for players to attack higher levels and want people to spend money to fuse otherwise no chance can players take 2 or 3 levels higher

Diogo

Ftx are you for real with this update?
Balancing the matches??
I get raided every time now and can't revenge. Doesn't matter anymore to have 2 or 3 constructors if I can't get any resources.
I'm stuck on lvl 35 and I really believe this update was only to try to get us to spend more money buying more and more gold for nothing, cause we don't know if you're going to downgrade them later.
You took all the fun out of the game sadly..

Retryer

Did you noticed that the resources you win by attacking a player si lower than a week ago ? They are making everything to do this game impossible and make us to spend our money for gold ! It`s almost impossible to upgrade our finca or something else in this conditions ! Shame on you FTX !

ACO

Banned
Did you noticed that the resources you win by attacking a player si lower than a week ago ? They are making everything to do this game impossible and make us to spend our money for gold ! It`s almost impossible to upgrade our finca or something else in this conditions ! Shame on you FTX !
You know what's funny they don't even care. From what i see 80% or more of people on this forum are disapointed about how the game is and it seems that no1 even cares. They don't even talk to us and don't say nothing about the situations that all of us bring up.

Retryer

You know what's funny they don't even care. From what i see 80% or more of people on this forum are disapointed about how the game is and it seems that no1 even cares. They don't even talk to us and don't say nothing about the situations that all of us bring up.
Vad ca esti roman ! Asa e ! Nici nu-i intereseaza ! Oricum cred ca in cel mai scurt timp o sa ma las de jocul asta !

Serge

Can you just give me more players on my map so i can get more res

Why am i waking up with like 3 new spawns on my map, sort your lifes out FTX

Android

I've noticed less opponents, that means less resources and lower level outposts, even less resources from rewards. Can't upgrade **** now.

Jamal

Banned
Where are u @Chase - FTX Games? U just like olga. Never reply email. Dissapear!!!. Where we can comunicate again if u dont reply in this forum? You make forum but you never chat with people since the "DOWNGRADE" applied.

Where are u @Chase - FTX Games? U just like olga. Never reply email. Dissapear!!!. Where we can comunicate again if u dont reply in this forum? You make forum but you never chat with people since the "DOWNGRADE" applied.
Maybe he doesn't work 24/7, it's the weekend and he has a life? Not Chase''s fault. But they should probably have more than one guy.

ACO

Banned
I'm 100% sure that if they don't find any1 there are players more then capable to do this and also they might be willing to do it for free. @taking care of forum and talking to other players

Jamal

Banned
Sorry if i am out of topic. Is that "shield" if we use 7 days. Its gonna be off when we attacking someone base, or attacking on cartel war, even we still have couple days before that 7 days off?

Last edited: