Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Poll] Matchmaking Changes Feedback

How have the new matchmaking changes to player bases affected you?

• Improved selection of opponents

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Opponents too low level

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opponents too high level

Votes: 97 74.6%
  • Not enough opponents

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • No noticeable change

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Based on player feedback we have made additional changes to matchmaking. You should never be matched with a player more than 2-3 levels different than you now. Please let us know how the new changes work out!

Vinnie Di Maggio

the biggest problem is that when you attack a higher level it's sure that opponent will take his revenge. and it's sure that he will beat you, defense is never good enough in this game. so you will loose much more than what you gain from that attack.
I don't agree. Some players play defensive, some offensive and some balanced. That makes a big difference; those with higher levels are not necessarily those who can beat you easily and vice versa.

Jamal

Banned
Based on player feedback we have made additional changes to matchmaking. You should never be matched with a player more than 2-3 levels different than you now. Please let us know how the new changes work out!
I am still dont agree with this. Just back the game like it was. Thats what we called fair game if the same level. Not higher or lower.

Last edited:

Julio

Chase, that's a start. Thank you. Now, how about fixing the outpost levels back to the way they were, they are currently too easy and the rewards are lousy compared to what they were. Also, fix the populating of enemies on the map; way too slow. It was good before.

Centipede

You guys need to stop tweaking it, just roll it back to how it was. Yeah, I can take down bases 3 levels up, but itll cost me half my squad and a couple sicarios. I dropped close to a grand on this game, so that I could dominate my level, and run thru my map when needed.

You guys must have too much pride to admit you f'd up with matchmaking, and go back to how it was. If its not changed within 1 week from now, Im done for good.

Centipede

5-6 levels was ridiculous but 2-3 levels is fair, thanks!
2-3 levels is not a big deal from levels 1-39. But once you get into the level 40s, a 2 level difference feels like 10. Guys 2 levels up will have twice as many rls,pcs, & nerve gas. Yeah it can be done, but when youre trying to build up cash, youll be lucky if you break even after you lose most of your squad.

For all you pay players, Id be verry worried about buying another bundle from FTX. The way theyre quick to tweak & f up whats working. The way theyre quick to downgrade sicarios, troops. And other than Chase, theyre support staff is nonexistent.

I'll wait One week from today, for you guys to change this back,, or I uninstall for good

Jamal

Banned
2-3 levels is not a big deal from levels 1-39. But once you get into the level 40s, a 2 level difference feels like 10. Guys 2 levels up will have twice as many rls,pcs, & nerve gas. Yeah it can be done, but when youre trying to build up cash, youll be lucky if you break even after you lose most of your squad.

For all you pay players, Id be verry worried about buying another bundle from FTX. The way theyre quick to tweak & f up whats working. The way theyre quick to downgrade sicarios, troops. And other than Chase, theyre support staff is nonexistent.

I'll wait One week from today, for you guys to change this back,, or I uninstall for good
Just wondering.. what they thinking of making this "DOWNGRADE"

Julio

Yes, they messed up big time.

By the way Chase, what was the thinking behind reducing the number of opponents?

fahdi1985

You guys need to stop tweaking it, just roll it back to how it was. Yeah, I can take down bases 3 levels up, but itll cost me half my squad and a couple sicarios. I dropped close to a grand on this game, so that I could dominate my level, and run thru my map when needed.

You guys must have too much pride to admit you f'd up with matchmaking, and go back to how it was. If its not changed within 1 week from now, Im done for good.
Better say them to refund your money. Total hopeless ftx i regret spending my hard earned money on this bs game