Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Chase - FTX Games

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Please can i have my game save progress back. . I'm really devastated. . I've spent a heck of a lot of money and time playing a game i love ... thousands of pounds and about a year ... I've made many new friends and i am absolutely devastated that i can't access my account. .. please help. .. thanks. .
    i hope you dont forget to tell us the real calculation of the skill sets. especially the ground defense . ASK YOUR DEVS . you say with skills are more tactics and strategy . But without exact calculation its only a gambling disaster.
    Hello, I had problem with my game, it was stuck, restarted phone, restarted game, and last thing what I did - delete game data, and when I lounched game again, my acc was gone, I was 47lvl, please help. Already written to support.
    Hi Chase, please explain on how war matchmaking is listed in cartel war in the latest update? is the priority for capo & right hand to be automatically participate even the medal rate is lower?
    Thanx for answering....
    I hope you do so. But only give answer to questions and problems is not the solution. You must convince the dev team to fix or change the important things. Then we are on the good way.it takes always long time before you fix anything. . And please do not always release things that cost our money :)
    it would be nice to hear from you . many players are angry and hope you bring constructive communication to us. its a very bad time for the game. if nothing change in near feature the game die. we need a forum mod who communicate MORE with us and a support which give us sensible answer to our question. we will help you and the devs to safe the game but you must do something now.
    Chase - FTX Games
    Chase - FTX Games
    I'm very much here! I have commented on all the issues as of late - but I cannot comment each time the same issue is brought up in a new post. It is just repeating the same thing - keep an eye out for my posts and you will see responses to all major issues =).
    Reactions: zecke2
    Fix it NOW . not in days or weeks or most paying players say bye bye...
    .........immediately......................
    some of our cartel members have said bye bye. and when our cartel is dead nobody from us will stay in this game and go to boom beach !!
    To all players: let's us united and force FTX reverts back the new upgrade and stop crabbing players money.

Please go to AppStore and rate them 1 start with all bad comments. This can avoid new player to fall in the trap and it could strong enough for FTX to change their mind!!!
    Do you read anything about the new bad bad bad update from your paying players ? Nobody likes it and in near future most pay anymore for your greedy guys. And all paying guys go to apple/ android and demand your money back . This is cheating and sh1tty!!!
    hi, PLEASE give us more informations about the new skill feature.this is clearly not enough explanation. And why you dont fix the most important problems in game p.e. missiling finca, allways online opponents , and and.....
    D
    Dang.BQ
    Dang.BQ To all players: let's us united and force FTX reverts back the new upgrade and stop crabbing players money.

Please go to AppStore and rate them 1 start with all bad comments. This can avoid new player to fall in the trap and it could strong enough for FTX to change their mind!!!
    Whats wrong with you and the devs ? The new event is the same useless as last event. Will you not give as resources to grow. Will you only take our money ? We told you many things to change for event and important game improvements !! When you start to do important things for the players.
    First step is talk to your player and give some answers !
    Reactions: Sam
    S
    Sam
    Yeah you are completely right! Suport doesn't help. I lost also a lot of golds (money) because of buggs, suport doesn't do anything about it! Also the events are like you say useless....
    THE GAME IS NOT LOADING FOR MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING FRIENDS IN MY CARTEL PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE.
    I ask for a change in wars drawings ... those who receive an invitation to war must see the name of the Cartel and choose whether or not to accept the war. Also, the automatic exclusion of players by rating is not good, it must be done according to player level. Thanks for the attention. Good day.
    D
    Dang.BQ
    Dang.BQ To all players: let's us united and force FTX reverts back the new upgrade and stop crabbing players money.

Good morning, why during a Finca attack its health diminishes with the destruction of other buildings? It should only decrease on direct attack ... thanks for the attention
    Chase man what is going on with the cartel matchmaking? This is straight up BS!!!! My cartel is level 32 and it matched us up with a level 52!!! All of there players are at least 3 levels ahead of all mine. I pay too much money for this crap. With every update this game gets worse!!
    after event end. many players have no sicarios in there list and now the game wont load. PLEASE FIX IT ..
    Chase hola buenas,
    Mira lo que se debe hacer aqui es que se tenga paciencia y los errorres se vallan solucionando de apoco por mi parte se que avarcan muchos errores, van aver personas insolentes e inpacientes que piensan que las cosas son faciles de solicionar pero yo se que no es asi , cualquier apoyo o cualquier consejo estoy dispuesto aportar lo que mas pueda este juego con tiempo ira mejorando.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…