Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

-

VeniVidiVici

Banned
This game lead a bunch of idiots and morons!! Why - i only see lvl 50,53 and 54 on map when i am lvl 42 -, if u need money just- tell !! I can just look at these outposts
_20170516_234822.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshi

This game lead a bunch of idiots and morons!! Why the **** i only see lvl 50,53 and 54 on map when i am lvl 42 you ****** idioots, if u need money just ****** tell !! I can just look at these outpostsView attachment 490
If you have good offense, those are not hard. A lvl 42 should easily be able to take a lvl 50 outpost. I am a lvl 39 and I can take lvl 50 52 with no loss and lvl 54 with very little loss. Upgrade your offense and that won't be a problem

EgregiousParagon.

You probably should keep it PG-13. I am 42 as well and these 50 are hard.

At this point buy a shield and get your firebombs and missiles upgraded. Unfortunately you may drop on the tournament

Vinnie Di Maggio

This has been discussed numerous times over the last days, and you even started a topic yourself on this very matter, on which Chase answered officially. Spamming the forum with repeated complaints is not going to help you, especially with this type of language.

Have you read this?