Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

20 Compound Sics

Shank

Title says it all...

Great game, not at all ruined by juvenile coding bugs, garbage "customer support" or big bang.

Wars all come down to compound attacks now, so thanks @Chase - FTX Games and FTX for enabling the cheaters to win, once again.

Absolutely pathetic.

@Chase how can you even work for a company that is this ridiculous ? I hope the pay outweighs the obvious moral issues most normal people would have working for a garbage company like this.

TeeBee_303

U can put 20 sicarios as well.Depends of the amount of right Hans, liutenants and falcon in your cartel

lobsterboy

U can put 20 sicarios as well.Depends of the amount of right Hans, liutenants and falcon in your cartel
A cartel is limited to 5 right hands/lieutenants and 10 falcons. 16 is the maximum number of compound sics at a compound, including the capo. This is clearly an exploit.

Zacharias

we have tried 4 options but unfortunately the regular ways do not seem to work. so it seems that it is certainly cheating.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Please send a detailed description of the issues you identified to narcos@ftxgames.com. We'll be happy to help you!

Our support team has the tools to investigate accounts to see what could be going on here, if it is legit.

Shank

Please send a detailed description of the issues you identified to narcos@ftxgames.com. We'll be happy to help you!

Our support team has the tools to investigate accounts to see what could be going on here, if it is legit.
I got better things to do than photoshop fake screenshots and spend all day emailing your useless "support" team.

I've clearly identified who, what, where, when and how. If you don't want to do anything about it, then don't wonder why this game is losing players in droves to better games with support who actually care about their players, games like Storm Front 1944.

You guys should link up with their devs and learn from them how not to kill the golden goose.

I've done as much work on this as I'm going to do, the ball is in your court now @Chase - FTX Games .

Bogan

I got better things to do than photoshop fake screenshots and spend all day emailing your useless "support" team.

I've clearly identified who, what, where, when and how. If you don't want to do anything about it, then don't wonder why this game is losing players in droves to better games with support who actually care about their players, games like Storm Front 1944.

You guys should link up with their devs and learn from them how not to kill the golden goose.

I've done as much work on this as I'm going to do, the ball is in your court now @Chase - FTX Games .
Both these cartel were checked out after u posted these photos and neither had extra sicarios on there compound

Shank

Both these cartel were checked out after u posted these photos and neither had extra sicarios on there compound
And your point is ?

Obviously they removed them, probably after seeing this post. Also not sure where you get "both" as I only posted about one.

What are you on about ?

copyninja

This bug just happened to my cartel too. a member was kicked during Day 1 of war, his sicario remained on the compound. after the war, his sicario is gone.