Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

20tokens to spin?

PUZZLE

Yes started also, like to learn but it is difficult to find a active group where you can learn
Yes started also, like to learn but it is difficult to find a active group where you can learn
Join our cartel the WWinners. We are #6 in global in that game. Write me here when you want to join and give me yo in game name I will drop our entrence requirement for you. Only for you or your mates who really is dedicated to the game

Zacharias

I am only level 9 now, not good in a group as high as you are.
I have to,search for a active beginner group.

PUZZLE

I am only level 9 now, not good in a group as high as you are.
I have to,search for a active beginner group.
I see. If you want to upgrade quickly buy scaling pack for 20$ it will give you 200$ worth of gems through out your upgrade. If you will be high enough let me know I will accept you in our alliance. Good luck.

TheImmortal

again 20/6?! Wtf, is this how 'they're passing support'? I can't believe the level of inbalance they're throwing at this game.

TheImmortal

again 20/6?! Wtf, is this how 'they're passing support'? I can't believe the level of inbalance they're throwing at this game.
LOL indeed, i'm fairly new to the game and still can't believe that they're apparently doing it all wrong, from support to offers to updates; it's like they could write a manual on 'how NOT to run a business'. They'd be top of their class.

Amazing.

flow

In my text about the roulette is written that’s a special siccario is in the wheel! Event is not started in Germany so far!

flow

It’s written rare siccario and rare dice as reward in the roulette ( not special); which one they mean?!

Bogan

I'm pretty certain the sicario they are talking about is just maeve as u can't get her from chests I think. And rare dice is just 10-15 dice

TheBaron

Yep, I got 20/6 too, thats pretty sad. I remember in a previous roulette, there were some people with 10/3 and others with 20/6, is this the case again? I remember also a guy sending a message to FTX about this and they said that those with 20/6 have better rewards in exchange for more expensive tokens. Not sure if this is correct. Odds for better rewards are clearly much more lower and at least 10/3 should be applied to everyone...

TheImmortal

Yep, I got 20/6 too, thats pretty sad. I remember in a previous roulette, there were some people with 10/3 and others with 20/6, is this the case again? I remember also a guy sending a message to FTX about this and they said that those with 20/6 have better rewards in exchange for more expensive tokens. Not sure if this is correct. Odds for better rewards are clearly much more lower and at least 10/3 should be applied to everyone...
incorrect, the same rewards are present. "Olga" from FTX says 'they figured it'll be fun' and that 'they'll pass the feedback around'. The word balancing really doesn't mean much around these places.

Bogan

I had 3/10 last time but 6/20. Got a couple on things like a rank 4 maeve (only thing I really wanted from this roulette wheel as I didn't buy her when she came out and I can see she could be ok with the right talents) and my third forta, heaps of brone contracts and afew other useless items. Not going to complain because they don't cost u anything