Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

All guerrillas are nerfed

grmnn

FTX should change is name to BUGTX
All my colleagues are complaining about guerrilla effect.
Not only in torchers but also in Fuegos and others.
It´s getting impossible to play your beautifull pumpkin games

mano Fab

acabaram de tirar a última alternativa para quem não gosta ou não pode gastar essa enorme quantidade de dinheiro.. se não voltar a porcentagem anterior das guerrilhas será impossível continuar jogando

AxScorpio

Spend some $$$ first and then I will consider it.
Una respuesta muy profesional!!!
Cuando empiecen a tratar a sus clientes como debe ser, dejaran de hacer comentarios y quejas sobre el juego!!!!
De momento este juego pertenece a la categoria pay-to-test y no pay-to-play.

Maniakbn96

Still can not find the nerfed guerillias except Torcher which was honestly logic, that something is wrong there, why should every Guerilla give 25 percent in lvl3.but Torcher 1000+? Even as Torcher came out the Guerilla was 25/25... last update it changed (bugged) bad mouth says on purpose to make guys upgrading them, but that will we never know...

But how they handled it was not right... normally they should publish it In forum or ingame if something is wrong with a u it or building... and not let it be a long time and then step back.
How ever it is what it is

PUZZLE

Still can not find the nerfed guerillias except Torcher which was honestly logic, that something is wrong there, why should every Guerilla give 25 percent in lvl3.but Torcher 1000+? Even as Torcher came out the Guerilla was 25/25... last update it changed (bugged) bad mouth says on purpose to make guys upgrading them, but that will we never know...

But how they handled it was not right... normally they should publish it In forum or ingame if something is wrong with a u it or building... and not let it be a long time and then step back.
How ever it is what it is
Bro in case torcher 25% damage increase is nothing. You can fit only 1 torcher which has damage of 1 Fuego. Where is logic??? I don't see any. Totally you have only 10k damage for 4 Torchers which half of one squad of fuegos . Where is logic ??????

Maniakbn96

Bro in case torcher 25% damage increase is nothing. You can fit only 1 torcher which has damage of 1 Fuego. Where is logic??? I don't see any. Totally you have only 10k damage for 4 Torchers which half of one squad of fuegos . Where is logic ??????
From the side you describe, no logic except maybe the strong health, but no regeneration...
logic for me is if there 25 percent upgrade for all units... also Torcher As they released him.. then damage goes up about 1000 percent, and all others still 25 percent..
So logic for me that something is wrong after the increase...

grmnn

Logically is when one torcher has the damage of one squad of fuegos because you can fit only 1 torcher. Devs are hyped. Super hyped. How the **** somebody would use one Fuego per squad. This is what we have now. I super healthy Fuego . WTF
Boosted temporarily, as the guerrilla effect is not eternal.
Why should we raise it if its only usefull to pass through mines?

Julio

Boosted temporarily, as the guerrilla effect is not eternal.
Why should we raise it if its only usefull to pass through mines?
i don't think you understand the purpose of the torcher.

by adding a troop type that is useless to players, FTX was able to increase it's gold revenues as there are now more talent options since every troop type adds two talents to the pool of talents you can receive, i.e.Torcher health and Torcher damage. Who is going to keep those talents?

PUZZLE

i don't think you understand the purpose of the torcher.

by adding a troop type that is useless to players, FTX was able to increase it's gold revenues as there are now more talent options since every troop type adds two talents to the pool of talents you can receive, i.e.Torcher health and Torcher damage. Who is going to keep those talents?
True

Mike Toreno

Logically is when one torcher has the damage of one squad of fuegos because you can fit only 1 torcher. Devs are hyped. Super hyped. How the **** somebody would use one Fuego per squad. This is what we have now. I super healthy Fuego . WTF
If one maxed out squad camp of FUEGOS can equal the DAMAGE of One

TORCHER then the DEVS would have cooked their balls.

I believe HOT as FUEGOS can beat up the DAY OF THE DEAD FIESTA

Torchers HERMANOS !

Attachments

Maniakbn96

if this is right or wrong i never commented... but fur me it was logic that this will not be forever... also for me it is logic that somedays there will be a change in "big bang"... maybe nerf, maybe only working one time, ad a anti big bang skill set or what ever :D