Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

All you have to do is stop paying them!

MAC

Besides the extremely low amount of credits for the extremely high cost, have you noticed that the required minimum bet amounts rise VERY quickly while the store and lobby gifts remain very low? Come on!!!! If they require a minimum bet of 80,100K+, shouldn't they at least be paying that amount in the lobby and store gifts? Also, if 100K, for example, is the required minimum bet amount, why is the reward only 400K when they require over 200 spins plus other required milestones to complete and earn that 400K (for example)?

Huey CURL

I just play the game I really don’t understand a lot of it I know that I have eight 89 million credits last I remember and I just play it but I enjoy it that’s the main thing you guys probably know a lot more than I do I was on the newly member board no I’m not I wonder why that’s only question I have God thank you for talking to me

slide_x

Besides the extremely low amount of credits for the extremely high cost, have you noticed that the required minimum bet amounts rise VERY quickly while the store and lobby gifts remain very low? Come on!!!! If they require a minimum bet of 80,100K+, shouldn't they at least be paying that amount in the lobby and store gifts? Also, if 100K, for example, is the required minimum bet amount, why is the reward only 400K when they require over 200 spins plus other required milestones to complete and earn that 400K (for example)?
I've complained about this too and pointed out the numbers. No change! Even their weekly Hunt events sucks! Minimum bet is 1million. You get 1 million to complete one level and a common chest that gives xp to your maxed out characters which transfer minimally over to your diamond chest bar, only to finally get the diamond chest to give MORE xp to your maxed out common characters to add xp back to the NEXT diamond chest bar. How does that make any sense?

Missxc50

sounds a little like Game of Thrones. Low bonuses but high bet amounts. Betting say 25 million for a reward of 500,000. --- is that? Im a new player so i am checking out the forum to see if i should continue to play and waste my time or just stop atm. Hmm.. thinking...

Last edited by a moderator: