Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another week long cease fire coming...

Serge

The devs hate us for sure

Couldn't even give us a lil event in the meantime, cmon chase man what did we do to you lol

sky_high

is this going to be as good as the last "big update"? hopefully you don't just lie to our faces like last time and take our money and block our calls.

Master B

As i already replied to the post before, but this update is going to balance everything about people complained this week (too high level of outposts, enemy opponents in cartel wars, also players you are attacking etc.)

Del

As i already replied to the post before, but this update is going to balance everything about people complained this week (too high level of outposts, enemy opponents in cartel wars, also players you are attacking etc.)
And you know this for sure....how??????

sky_high

but it makes me feel all warm n fuzzy inside when i hear "big update". i can't wait for all these false promises and ineptitude in delivering any of it. at this point, i have more faith that an anvil will fall out of the sky and give us presents. but honestly, there's no way it can possibly get any worse is there? i think the problem is they need to play their own game and maybe actually test something before they make these foolish radical rash decisions or do they just pick out of a hat what they want to completely destroy that's functioning just fine next? normally i'd say fool me once or twice or three times but they haven't fooled with me with their amateurish ability to program and their insulting customer support.

Master B

Bec
And you know this for sure....how??????
Because I am in contact with the support team. And I question them a lot. Also, I have read the replies od Chase on some posts here where they typed "In next update we are going to... Blablabla"

Serge

Bec

Because I am in contact with the support team. And I question them a lot. Also, I have read the replies od Chase on some posts here where they typed "In next update we are going to... Blablabla"
But what you've described as balancing doesn't need a weeklong ceasefire, they can change matchmaking overnight lol.

The main thing that most of us are waiting to see will be if they end the days of no deploy

Marv

Banned
And that everybody wants the boat back

Marv

Banned
Bec

Liar i read al the posts of chase en non off them tell something about next update....

Sp4rky1426

Slight addition to my comment...
Anyone who professes to have been in contact with support or Devs or even chase for that matter must be in a real privileged position!
I've had open support requests for days and days? Contact directly with Dev's was like talking to a brick wall? Pretty sure English must be a third or even forth language and although I've had and have seen the odd comment from @Chase - FTX Games the bloke should be a politician? Promises lots, delivers nothing.. Never answers actual questions just gives a "I've got your back" or "I'll pass that on" or gives an answer thats nothing much to do with the question asked...
So I suppose I'd question anyone that says they know anything or have been told anything from support, the Devs or Chase for that matter...
Another little thing that's quite annoying!!
This is the official forum for the game isn't it? So really and truly this should the main place for sorting issues, chatting about updates? Pro's and Cons of gameplay? Listening to what players want?
I don't want to hear about tons of supposed messages that are being addressed or that most players want this or that? Tell them to join the official forum to voice their opinions or ideas! Just saying it doesn't mean it's true or that these people or messages actually exist!!!

Master B

Slight addition to my comment...
Anyone who professes to have been in contact with support or Devs or even chase for that matter must be in a real privileged position!
I've had open support requests for days and days? Contact directly with Dev's was like talking to a brick wall? Pretty sure English must be a third or even forth language and although I've had and have seen the odd comment from @Chase - FTX Games the bloke should be a politician? Promises lots, delivers nothing.. Never answers actual questions just gives a "I've got your back" or "I'll pass that on" or gives an answer thats nothing much to do with the question asked...
So I suppose I'd question anyone that says they know anything or have been told anything from support, the Devs or Chase for that matter...
Another little thing that's quite annoying!!
This is the official forum for the game isn't it? So really and truly this should the main place for sorting issues, chatting about updates? Pro's and Cons of gameplay? Listening to what players want?
I don't want to hear about tons of supposed messages that are being addressed or that most players want this or that? Tell them to join the official forum to voice their opinions or ideas! Just saying it doesn't mean it's true or that these people or messages actually exist!!!
It's going to change, there are going to be more moderators on this forum, in the near future,as I was told. (i hope in a few weeks)
So they are going to answer all of your questions more oftenly.
And i don't know. I am always polite while i am posting a ticket on support, sometimes i get the answer immediately, sometimes in a day or two. The team isn't so big, they have worries about updates, changes. It's not a small job to do. They get tickets daily. It takes time to answer. And that's why I don't spam the questions histariclly.
Just don't complain on support that something is ****** or they are doing nothing. If you have a problem, give all informations needed and wait for a sollution. That's how I do it, and I always got the answer.

Sp4rky1426

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

You are complaining about the update even before it occurs? kkkkkkkkkkkk
Lol we're still complaining about all or most of the other updates Jaspion!! FTX hasn't got a very good track record where updates or even fixing the updates are concerned so I think we have every right to view it with trepidation...
oh and do you know you K key sticks and if you hit delete they disappear?? ☺

Jaspion

Lol we're still complaining about all or most of the other updates Jaspion!! FTX hasn't got a very good track record where updates or even fixing the updates are concerned so I think we have every right to view it with trepidation...
oh and do you know you K key sticks and if you hit delete they disappear?? ☺
kkkkkkkkkkk:D

Yeah....that last update...players were really angry about that