Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anti Firebomb sicario

Ashish Manral

Your argument makes no sense. In the first breath you state that no deploy was a problem, yet your anecdote would apply no matter how they chose to "tackle" the problem. So, which one is it?
I meant if FTX wanted to resolve no deploy problem - they could have done a better job than releasing a sicario to mess up firebombs - when in the first place they took money to beef 'em up. There were tons of different ways(in feedback thread) that could have resolved this in smarter way - the need to resolve it is another matter and looking at the feedbacks, we already knew they'll do something about it.

Ashish Manral

When this game started, the only no deploy was with paratroopers on crappy layouts. EVERYONE was forced to deploy on any halfway decent base. How about you guys just be thankful that you got to level up in an Era that was so easy, a caveman could do it!

When I was leveling up, I had to scratch and claw and fight for every darn medal and resource I gained, and oh, by the way, I had to actually learn how to play the game along the way! I did this without the benefit of skill centers and semi weekly raids and cartel chest events and bounty hunts and every other ******* extra thing that you guys have nowadays to grow quickly and easily.

Why do you feel so entitled as to think that you should be able to compete with elite players in a game by only having one usable squad? Where's the fairness in that? That idea is absolutely asinine!

You don't see any elite players in here crying, because unlike you guys, we know how to play this game, with or without deploy. Now those of us with strong enough ground defense can sit back and scroll through a giant list of green lettered "home base defended" notifications once again, which is the way it should be!

I've got enough perfect freeze sics and freeze quicas to donate one to everyone that has and will comment on this post. I don't even need them though, because 4 fire bomb quicas with 60% big bang are loaded in my squad camps and still no deploying my map! But shh, don't tell anybody!

Now go build yourself some real squads, or continue to cry. Doesn't matter to me. I'm just gonna keep on winning, because that's what winners do!

Bravo FTX! Bravo for ending the big bang hero sense of entitlement to a certain degree! The game is finally headed back in the right direction @Chase - FTX Games!
You're missing my point here. If there was nothing like no deploy in the first place and people were asked to play it like a strategy game - I would have been just as fine as you are. If they had both Scorpio and Miguel from the beginning - I would have been fine with that. But, releasing sicarios to tackle a problem they self created is not fair on people who paid for it.

You might have done it the hard way - but that doesn't mean everybody needs to do it your way. There is a reason why FTX takes money for gold - Rich people might spend a lot and be twice as powerful then you in half the time - would you argue that it's unfair?

I hope you see lots of green "home base defended" if people still play this game :)

Bogan

When this game started, the only no deploy was with paratroopers on crappy layouts. EVERYONE was forced to deploy on any halfway decent base. How about you guys just be thankful that you got to level up in an Era that was so easy, a caveman could do it!

When I was leveling up, I had to scratch and claw and fight for every darn medal and resource I gained, and oh, by the way, I had to actually learn how to play the game along the way! I did this without the benefit of skill centers and semi weekly raids and cartel chest events and bounty hunts and every other ******* extra thing that you guys have nowadays to grow quickly and easily.

Why do you feel so entitled as to think that you should be able to compete with elite players in a game by only having one usable squad? Where's the fairness in that? That idea is absolutely asinine!

You don't see any elite players in here crying, because unlike you guys, we know how to play this game, with or without deploy. Now those of us with strong enough ground defense can sit back and scroll through a giant list of green lettered "home base defended" notifications once again, which is the way it should be!

I've got enough perfect freeze sics and freeze quicas to donate one to everyone that has and will comment on this post. I don't even need them though, because 4 fire bomb quicas with 60% big bang are loaded in my squad camps and still no deploying my map! But shh, don't tell anybody!

Now go build yourself some real squads, or continue to cry. Doesn't matter to me. I'm just gonna keep on winning, because that's what winners do!

Bravo FTX! Bravo for ending the big bang hero sense of entitlement to a certain degree! The game is finally headed back in the right direction @Chase - FTX Games!
Completely agree with you mate but if your giving sics away throw a couple my way, player name Bogan... hahaha

CRABNUTZ

You're missing my point here. If there was nothing like no deploy in the first place and people were asked to play it like a strategy game - I would have been just as fine as you are. If they had both Scorpio and Miguel from the beginning - I would have been fine with that. But, releasing sicarios to tackle a problem they self created is not fair on people who paid for it.

You might have done it the hard way - but that doesn't mean everybody needs to do it your way. There is a reason why FTX takes money for gold - Rich people might spend a lot and be twice as powerful then you in half the time - would you argue that it's unfair?

I hope you see lots of green "home base defended" if people still play this game :)

I covered your point, you just chose to ignore it. Some semblance of no deploy has always existed. Also, as I stated, it's still very much alive. The only difference now is that you can't just roll up to a max player, select the flashbang icon and click click click on the Finca, switch to the firebomb icon and click click on the Finca and call it a day.

You're not the first guy to get on here and proclaim the game is gonna die, and you won't be the last. It just proves the old adage "easy come, easy go!" Your success on this game came easy, instead of earning it the hard way. Now you must face the consequences of some of that easy success being taken away, and your poor little heart is broken :(

Perhaps @Chase - FTX Games could mail you a participation trophy, to match the hoard I'm sure you gathered as a child, and maybe, just maybe, that can start the healing process and help mend your broken heart!

Lost_gravity

S
I covered your point, you just chose to ignore it. Some semblance of no deploy has always existed. Also, as I stated, it's still very much alive. The only difference now is that you can't just roll up to a max player, select the flashbang icon and click click click on the Finca, switch to the firebomb icon and click click on the Finca and call it a day.

You're not the first guy to get on here and proclaim the game is gonna die, and you won't be the last. It just proves the old adage "easy come, easy go!" Your success on this game came easy, instead of earning it the hard way. Now you must face the consequences of some of that easy success being taken away, and your poor little heart is broken :(

Perhaps @Chase - FTX Games could mail you a participation trophy, to match the hoard I'm sure you gathered as a child, and maybe, just maybe, that can start the healing process and help mend your broken heart!
Savage.. have some mercy on d poor àsoul

Barracude

we all are finger tap warriors really.

It's nice to NOT see firebomb in my list of attackers any longer.

Those that do appear are forced to deploy making me want to see what they did, and what I ought to do to not let it happen again.

All GOOD.

But to believe this will stop FTX from creating another skill, another edge, another OP no deploy right when investors call quarterly profits into their bank accounts, would be childish.

High time flashbang got nerfed. It's all click, click, click too.

Ashish Manral

Don't try that hard man. You write irrelevant stuff just to prove your point.

Neon234

In your opinion, what are the other ways to reduce firebomb nodeploys?

I meant if FTX wanted to resolve no deploy problem - they could have done a better job than releasing a sicario to mess up firebombs - when in the first place they took money to beef 'em up. There were tons of different ways(in feedback thread) that could have resolved this in smarter way - the need to resolve it is another matter and looking at the feedbacks, we already knew they'll do something about it.

Last edited:

Bogan

The only bases that seem to be giving me any trouble are the guys with 6sics and solid gd levels

Bogan

A new finca upgrade has to be on the cards soon, probably after they do some kind of anti flash time% sic

Neon234

Sep 2017 - Veteran Sicarios (Only Energy Gain, Feugo Damage boost)

3 months later

Dec 2017 - Meave (Energy reduction)

5 months later

Feb 2018 - Aria (Flacos Damage Reduction)

No one suggested these!!

Jan 2018 - Forta ( Missile damage reduction)

We suggested Missile & Firebomb in one go. Though ftx didn't confirm, Some of us did predict the launch of an anti firebomb sic

Four months later

May 2018 - Miguel (Firebomb damage reduction)

So what's next?

June /July - Feugos damage reduction!

Aug/Sep - Flash time or Flash damage reduction!

CRABNUTZ

Too bad..I don't work hard on Thursdays. I work smart alldays :D

You didn't tag your daddy Chase on this post?
No one said anything about work lol. What was mentioned was earning and trying. Your smarts must've been on vacation the day you thought 4 sics would make you a lasting force in this game. @Chase - FTX Games what do you think, big daddy?!

Ashish Manral

No one said anything about work lol. What was mentioned was earning and trying. Your smarts must've been on vacation the day you thought 4 sics would make you a lasting force in this game. @Chase - FTX Games what do you think, big daddy?!
Well maybe you're right :)
I didn't believe this would happen but it happened.
On a side note, I didn't realize we talked on Line before and you gave me good suggestion - so that makes me the bad guy :)
My initial intention was to pick on FTX rather than our sweet little brawl - but I had my share of fun. Peace!!

Slik

I am still bombing. You might have to get creative to get extra damage/energy before hitting Finca but only one that I couldn’t bomb that had Miguel and they had 6x ground defense and 51k bonus health on their Finca. Tried again with Torchers and they cut through their base like butter

Your argument makes no sense. In the first breath you state that no deploy was a problem, yet your anecdote would apply no matter how they chose to "tackle" the problem. So, which one is it?
Dude please.... with the anti missile sica ... you where the first that was cr
Dude youre full of bullsh#t ... you where the first who cried like a baby .. when the got the anti missile sica ... ftx this and that blablabla ... and know youre kissing there as#s... haha youre a joke ... and mate stop bullshitt#ing the rest ... youre still FB finca but know with combination with energy sica ... so stop talking sh#it. .. no deploy is fine ... but of all the cry baby's hou where the biggest one ...

CRABNUTZ

Dude please.... with the anti missile sica ... you where the first that was cr

Dude youre full of bullsh#t ... you where the first who cried like a baby .. when the got the anti missile sica ... ftx this and that blablabla ... and know youre kissing there as#s... haha youre a joke ... and mate stop bullshitt#ing the rest ... youre still FB finca but know with combination with energy sica ... so stop talking sh#it. .. no deploy is fine ... but of all the cry baby's hou where the biggest one ...
Can you show me one time where I cried about the anti missile sic? Also, did you not read the several times in this post where I said I was still no deploying with quicas? Don't get mad at me just because you suck Lmao :p

CRABNUTZ

Well maybe you're right :)
I didn't believe this would happen but it happened.
On a side note, I didn't realize we talked on Line before and you gave me good suggestion - so that makes me the bad guy :)
My initial intention was to pick on FTX rather than our sweet little brawl - but I had my share of fun. Peace!!
Have a good one, bro! Just remember, the sky isn't falling! There are ways around Miguel with proper thought and equipment :)