Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anti Firebomb sicario

CRABNUTZ

In case you all were wondering... Here's the source of Patricia's animosity... The fact that she bought 2 Miguels and figured that would be enough, but didn't bother changing her crap layout, so she still fell victim to my 4 quicas without deploy.

D74A01DA-816C-47A2-BC69-C45C839D7CD8.jpeg
Dude youre full of bullsh#t ... you where the first who cried like a baby .. when the got the anti missile sica ... ftx this and that blablabla ... and know youre kissing there as#s... haha youre a joke ... and mate stop bullshitt#ing the rest ... youre still FB finca but know with combination with energy sica ... so stop talking sh#it. .. no deploy is fine ... but of all the cry baby's hou where the biggest one ...

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
No one said anything about work lol. What was mentioned was earning and trying. Your smarts must've been on vacation the day you thought 4 sics would make you a lasting force in this game. @Chase - FTX Games what do you think, big daddy?!
:rolleyes: This thread has me on a roller coaster of emotions. Just commenting to say I am listening and reading everything - everyone's thoughts will be wrapped up into a report on the new sicario, as with all new content, and presented to everyone over here.

Croockshanck

Oh God
People are crying about Miguel saying that they put some money in the game to evolve scorpions and make them perfect to attack finca with 3 flash and 2 firebomb and complaining because they can't do it anymore on fincas with Miguel?? Like some persons said here, we still have that chance, but who cares... try to spend some time working on your finca layout... the point is: Did you spend money to evolve your scorpions ( or similar sicarios) to attack finca directly? I think we evolve any attack sicario to destroy defences easy, the scorpions have some use today, with no deploy on bad layouts or for deploy too. oh... but you want no deploy to make 3 attacks in war, i wish ftx come with the 6 war attacks again, that will be lovely.

Bogan

6 attacks in war again would be a massive game changer, also their will be no need to 2 Miguel’s on ur base I’m sure sooner rather then later ftx will introduce the talent to put onto existing sics. Only a matter of time as to when

Bogan

FTX can u look at being able to delete buildings you no longer want, even if it costs us gold to do man it would help. Especially for the guys who have been here since the beginning running one account, we all have the knowledge know that some buildings are absolutely useless once you get to a certain level.
@Chase - FTX Games

Bogan

They’ve added the talent that Miguel has to the list of talents u can add to ur defence sics

Honeybadger

Fraud? Why? Is an aditional talent... you should take advantage at this time!!
Yeah it was all part of the plan to introduce after the talent discount. The chances of getting the talent are more likely. The 4/5 popped up sooner like it says in the news. But costed me 9000 gold for 2 perfect anti firebomb talent usual price. I'm glad it was only a week we waited and not several weeks

Bogan

Yeah it was all part of the plan to introduce after the talent discount. The chances of getting the talent are more likely. The 4/5 popped up sooner like it says in the news. But costed me 9000 gold for 2 perfect anti firebomb talent usual price. I'm glad it was only a week we waited and not several weeks
Your going to hate me mate, it cost me Nothing to get the talent. Sacrificed my sics and bam first talent!!
04F93302-7D11-428D-BCFE-73D6DCDFEB3D.jpeg

LadyJJ

The changes that keep coming are fine. it keeps it fresh. But this last one (Miguel and Anti FB talent) does make it tough to stay engaged over long periods, especially at levels over 55. I used to sit and veg out for an hour or more on my game. Now I go for 5, maybe 10 minutes and lose my troops. Yes I win, but I lose troops because these mo fo's at the top have a lot of fire power and damage! :) So I put down my phone to do something else. Maybe I go back in an hour, maybe I don't because now I'm engaged in some other activity.

Maybe speeding up troop recovery, or watching videos for troop recovery would help. But 30 minutes for a torcher to recover, bleeck. Too long to sit and stare at a screen.

Bogan

The changes that keep coming are fine. it keeps it fresh. But this last one (Miguel and Anti FB talent) does make it tough to stay engaged over long periods, especially at levels over 55. I used to sit and veg out for an hour or more on my game. Now I go for 5, maybe 10 minutes and lose my troops. Yes I win, but I lose troops because these mo fo's at the top have a lot of fire power and damage! :) So I put down my phone to do something else. Maybe I go back in an hour, maybe I don't because now I'm engaged in some other activity.

Maybe speeding up troop recovery, or watching videos for troop recovery would help. But 30 minutes for a torcher to recover, bleeck. Too long to sit and stare at a screen.
Yeah I agree with you we should able to watch more videos to speed up getting our troops, Once a day isn’t enough

Anonymous

FTX can u look at being able to delete buildings you no longer want, even if it costs us gold to do man it would help. Especially for the guys who have been here since the beginning running one account, we all have the knowledge know that some buildings are absolutely useless once you get to a certain level.
@Chase - FTX Games
Yep I agree Bogan. We spoke about this in global also

Anonymous

Been asking for this since fora was introduced. Still nothing!!