Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

auto-clicker program

Hicke1967

I am using an auto-clicker program to automate some clicking tasks in few games that I play but I am getting banned also.

Is this because I am using the auto-clicker too much or is it about the quality of my auto clicker?

BenOG

Administrator
Hello @Hicke1967 it is not surprising that other games have banned you for the use of an auto-clicker. These programs lead to player frustration and break the fundamentals of gameplay. Please note by posting your actions here we have no choice but to look into and possibly flag your account.

We endeavor to make games that are enjoyable to play and the use of these third-party programs undermine that goal. In the future, I would hope that you may rethink the use of these programs and play the game as it is meant to be played.

Narcobuster

Hello @Hicke1967 it is not surprising that other games have banned you for the use of an auto-clicker. These programs lead to player frustration and break the fundamentals of gameplay. Please note by posting your actions here we have no choice but to look into and possibly flag your account.

We endeavor to make games that are enjoyable to play and the use of these third-party programs undermine that goal. In the future, I would hope that you may rethink the use of these programs and play the game as it is meant to be played.
Oh dear... I use iOS so i dont think these applications are possible, however i think people should be able to speak freely on these forums without fear or favour. Thus although Hicke’s comments may indicate one action or another, it should in no way implicate him of any wrongdoing or consequence without proper due cause. Anyway, I’m not a mod here but certainly question the rights and roles if people’s accounts can be investigated based on a forum comment..

Naptownmark

Oh dear... I use iOS so i dont think these applications are possible, however i think people should be able to speak freely on these forums without fear or favour. Thus although Hicke’s comments may indicate one action or another, it should in no way implicate him of any wrongdoing or consequence without proper due cause. Anyway, I’m not a mod here but certainly question the rights and roles if people’s accounts can be investigated based on a forum comment..
Exactly if he knew he was doing something wrong he would have never posted anything, cut em a break n just let him know not to use the auto clicker