Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Base raided without vulnerability warning

Julio

I was saving up for a level 19 squad camp improvement and had 4 million iron and over 5 million each of wood and stone and my base was raided. There was no vulnerability message until after the attack was over and then it said i was vulnerable for 38 minutes... i have been online for several hours. Very frustrating...

Serge

Well if you came back and it said you were vulnerable for 38 minutes, the assumption would be you got some kinda warning lol.

THAT BEING SAID - there is a bug where if you change your base (as in, select a different saved base from the finca) when the vulnerability message comes up, then it disappears and doesnt come back till the game is reset - but even for this to happen, you would've (or shouldve...) seen one of the vulnerability messages, and you didnt mention anything about selecting a new base so this probably isnt the case here

Kali

Banned
I was saving up for a level 19 squad camp improvement and had 4 million iron and over 5 million each of wood and stone and my base was raided. There was no vulnerability message until after the attack was over and then it said i was vulnerable for 38 minutes... i have been online for several hours. Very frustrating...
This has happened to me before just after getting off the shield. Some time it disappears during vulnerability also

Julio

The message just disappeared with 1 minute 28 seconds left.