Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Base sicario

M1ke

new thread same problem. When is this known issue going to be solved it is costing us all resources and time as well as medals that might cost us being promoted or demoted from our current league. Instead of adding new things that could and do go wrong how about spending a few weeks fixing all the bugs and problems that have been mentioned in this forum ?

grmnn

new thread same problem. When is this known issue going to be solved it is costing us all resources and time as well as medals that might cost us being promoted or demoted from our current league. Instead of adding new things that could and do go wrong how about spending a few weeks fixing all the bugs and problems that have been mentioned in this forum ?
Wanna bet we are going to pass an entire week waiting for it?
At least we have pumpkins

TheFeardOne

Lost one myself when trying to help out a cartel member.. should have read forum first..
So anoying, and now facing Nomads in war and they got a 27 lvl higher CP and 6 sicarios in defence.. And I have not 5 but 4!!

Uschcobar

Ain't it funny how some feelings you just can't deny
And you can't move on even though you try
Ain't it strange when you're feeling things
You shouldn't feel
Oh, I wish this could be real
Ain't it funny how a moment could just change your life
And you don't want to face what's wrong or right
Ain't it strange how fate can play a part
In the story of your heart

Uschcobar

Maybe I didn't treat you. Quite as good as I should have.Maybe I didn't love you. Quite as often as I could have.
Little things I should have said and done. I just never took the time.
You were always on my mind.