Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Beating a dead horse...Champions League

Margarito

So I am a level 57 player...I have roughly 10k medals...each week I try for the top 5 in championship level 3 but fall short. I literally average 600 to 1k medals per week and have never gotten closer then championship level 3 for 2 weeks straight. I typically begin the week in 15th place and by then get no closer than 7th place. Its definitely not for a lack of trying and I've done this consistently for close to 2 months.

In speaking with players who have attained the elusive prison bonus, they've consistently told me they maintain their place within the league by not accepting their reward for championship level 3. So in essence you have people competing for a prize that they've already achieved and it waters down the league.

Perhaps reward the prison bonus to those who achieve a certain medal rank, certain ranking, maintain the league for x amount of time...something.

I'm not -- as a player who is unwilling to put the work in...or is a few hundred points out but as someone who is trying, consistently and is constantly more than 2k points out of 5th place...that is unattainable, especially if the following weeks pool of players is increased by more points, it's not like it's the same players.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrBakoBullyz

Taken me 6 months but I should get the prison location this weekend. I know the frustration, I've won it multiple times 2x in a row & after winning league the 2nd week I'm put in a different group of players on the 3rd week.

Margarito

It sucks man...they reward newer players or make players create a second account to "play smarter." I have a guy in my cartel who is trash and he just got the prison bonus with less than 2k medals.

Anyway Mrbakobullyz, atleast I know I'm not alone and you give me hope that I'll eventually get it...but by then, they'll create a way to make it easier for all players to achieve the prison bonus...watering down the field further.

Congrats man, if I see you on my map I will not attack you this week, I hope you get it.

Jody

Most players (my case) got the prison layout before the new league system. And most don´t play focused on the league and medals anymore the accounts were maxed out until today (new finca level) which is already under construction;)

Margarito

The issue is that people arent collecting their reward and keeping themselves in the league...currently I'm in 10th place...600 medals always from 9th place...and I checked the individuals within the top 5...they have the prison bonus already.

Jody

Understood, that is unfair and greedy.. And a VERY BIG BUG in the game.. I guess I understand why they do it they get the 250 gold every week..

Dr.D.Fence

i got my prison when I had like 350 medals. it was much easier then. I would sure like to know how to get placed in top 5 when league starts. I never do anymore :(

Jody

So, as far as I can tell we might as well guarantee ourselves a position in the league and not collect the prize and you maintain your position in the league, is that correct? If yes.. major BUG!

lamaJ

Same here. That "bug" never worked on me. They even put 2 new players above me

Jody

I´m not sure but, as far as I can tell what players say is: if you don´t collect the prize you stay in the same league and position.

That doesn't solve your problems if your looking to attain the prison layout. Basically your stuck in the league and position for good until you collect your prize. Once again I´m not sure haven't tried it.

I already have the prison layout, got it maybe a year ago (+/-).

His lordship

I collect it around 15 minutes before the Sunday deadline. It puts me in average place of 12th - no chance of promotion, but normally about 50-70 points ahead of 16th so no chance of demotion either. Then I just accept my 12th place and wait again until next week to collect. At least I get a sicario and a very small amount of gold. :rolleyes:
I'm in champions 1, so it's very unlikely I will get the prison bonus. I just want to ensure that the daily free hourly chests are the highest level.

X187

This "bug" worked well for me when I was low on medals , every sunday 1 hour before end of league , I claimed league , cleaned my map and always reached top 5. But when your medals are too high it doesn't work anymore...Luckily I got my prison when I was low on medals !!
Good luck to you guys , hopefully FTX will find a solution for this problem ...

Juan311

This "bug" worked well for me when I was low on medals , every sunday 1 hour before end of league , I claimed league , cleaned my map and always reached top 5. But when your medals are too high it doesn't work anymore...Luckily I got my prison when I was low on medals !!
Good luck to you guys , hopefully FTX will find a solution for this problem ...
You have a great base x187

Shank

The issue is that people arent collecting their reward and keeping themselves in the league...currently I'm in 10th place...600 medals always from 9th place...and I checked the individuals within the top 5...they have the prison bonus already.
Leagues are completely random. I have people in my cartel in my league, but I'm not in theirs. They have other people from our cartel in their league, but they aren't in the other person's league either.

Margarito

Today is August 8th, on June 6th I made this thread. I am happy and sad to say that after months of embarking on this quest, I will be attaining the prison bonus this weekend. As of now my medal count is roughly 15k.

It is bitter sweet knowing I will achieve this and understanding how much I tried for this. I have achieved 5k medals in the past 2 months...2500k a month, roughly 825 per week.

Selfish part of me wants the system to stay in place, so others can experience the journey, the other side knows the system should be revamped....