Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Berardo.......x How many?

Saw Master Bs post on Berardo. Seems many players are getting the sicario straight out of chests. my girl got him x 2, my pal got him x3 and I saw more on the previous post.

I got zip. Not complaining but just once again trying to understand if certain of us are being penalised for having an honest voice on matters.

please post your updates on how many you got and let's see if there seems to be something more to this than randomly meets the eye so to speak

Master B

Well consider that as a luck.. I spent only 30$ on this game and I have
4/5 building hp on sebastian
4/5 building hp on hector
4/5 pc hp on hector
3/5 pc hp on hector
4/5 pc hp on smokey and 4/5 mine dmg....

Also have on 4 diegos 3 or 4 /5 firebomb dmg and on one i have 5/5 missile dmg and 3/5 missile ... so I am just very lucky
In gold chests i usually open victor rank 4 .. sara, hector... all valuable sicarios. Just very very lucky. I got Edge after 1 and a half month of playing.. and my mates in cartel after 4 months of playing still do not have Edge.

lobsterboy

I have gotten 3 level 2 Berardos, all in free chests. 2 were in consecutive free chests.

gloock2

I had 6 of them but i'll keep only 4, maybe later they be more valuable.
P.S. i usually open 6/6 free daily chest.

Honeybadger

Just got another one today. If you dont get one now while the chest is Diamond I. youll need to get the contracts for him but his contracts needed arent up yet.

LAGRIMA

i got 7 so far and still like 2 more days or more to keep getting him crazy i will end up whit like 10 of them or more for nothing cause i dont even want him i will fuse him for talents i got 8 jengis is better than him a 100 times

Julio

it probably is dependent on which league you are in which determines the level of your wood chests. Apparently the champion league doesn't get any of these...