Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Big Update!

Neon234

IMG_20180301_132537.JPG

Hope they'll fix all important issues already discussed by members. Guess they're doing something big in wars.

JONATHAN BRITO

I bet that ftx is wanting the playes to do other att ie spend more money. if this proves the game will lose many players, because the players are furious at spending more money.:(

DDRR

Hahaha great resonses, ftx has a good reputation and reliability!!
I expect that the Gordos have now become weaker and that they have added 300 bugs.

ELpatron50

Hahaha great resonses, ftx has a good reputation and reliability!!
I expect that the Gordos have now become weaker and that they have added 300 bugs.
This cholos know nothing @Chase - FTX Games has the final word on what to expect
this coming update , hope we see it in the NCW News thread.

zecke2

View attachment 2165

Hope they'll fix all important issues already discussed by members. Guess they're doing something big in wars.
i dont think so . that would be the first time ;)
i cant understand why ftx is never speak about the changes in the update or give us more info.
always the same. first we hope it will be a great update and after update we see what it is. Mostly bad update.
I hope now there is no bad languages in this post ;)
@Chase If you are always so fast to fix game errors as look for bad languages i see light at the end of the tunnel.
Communication between community and mod would be great :)

TheBaron

A Wars update that comes into my mind quickly, is allowing more players to participate. They might do something with the ranking system, as who participates in a Cartel War, is based on how many medals they have compared to the opponent cartel's players (if i'm not mistaken) and in this way less people would be cut off. This seems to be a reasonable and fair change. Called on 2nd March, let's see if I'm right! :)

JONATHAN BRITO

In my opinion, I think it is possible for them to change this issue of overturning the property in airfare, because the game is very annoying to play, I practically do not defend att more precisely because of the incendiary bombs. Nothing fairer than everyone has to go down troops