Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BRING BACK THE BOAT !

Ben

Bring back the boat. And the bunker is worthless you can't save for an upgrade the changes they have made all sux

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Is obviously for everyone that FTX made this update with unfair matchmaking , to make us to forget about the boat ! Bring back the boat and make this game how it was until the update !
Really - this sounds like a conspiracy theory here. We changed the boat to make room for the new functionality of the Gauntlet Event where you attack lots of bases and get a reward. Everyone loved this event and it's coming back very soon =). We heard your feedback about the Port changes and already have big changes that everyone should enjoy coming to the Port soon.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I get the fact that chase is only one person but his activity in this forum if he works 8h/day constantly just doing this is abysmal. **** even i am more active on this forum then he is and i'm not payed by nobody to talk to people in posts
I am the Head of Community here at FTX. I have a very long list of responsibilities. This is one. I may be hiring some help to manage this forum soon - it has become quite active quicker than anticipated =).

Regardless, I will be caught up on all threads and replies today - I cleared my schedule today to make sure I can talk to all of our players here!

Retryer

Really - this sounds like a conspiracy theory here. We changed the boat to make room for the new functionality of the Gauntlet Event where you attack lots of bases and get a reward. Everyone loved this event and it's coming back very soon =). We heard your feedback about the Port changes and already have big changes that everyone should enjoy coming to the Port soon.
So , where is the change ? where is the boat ? you did nothing about the war resources ! Again all the resources are going automaticaly in resources storage ! The only one thing that you`ve changed is that now the resources will go in resources storage after we log in ! You didn`t saw what all the people want ? We Want the boat ! Make this game how it was ! I`m sick of your greedy ! At this few months i buyied some gold with my credit card , but because you are so greedy i will not buy annymore ! I`m thinking to quit this game , because for you it doesn`t matter our opinion !

Maniakbn96

So , where is the change ? where is the boat ? you did nothing about the war resources ! Again all the resources are going automaticaly in resources storage ! The only one thing that you`ve changed is that now the resources will go in resources storage after we log in ! You didn`t saw what all the people want ? We Want the boat ! Make this game how it was ! I`m sick of your greedy ! At this few months i buyied some gold with my credit card , but because you are so greedy i will not buy annymore ! I`m thinking to quit this game , because for you it doesn`t matter our opinion !
They changed back, or better say tried... does not work, like some other things in new update... but fix is in progress

Marv

Banned
Or cartel had 20 members and rising before update.
Now the cartel is dead only 7 members left.

Such a shame or cartel was level 35. 1 year hard work for nothing. Goodby narcos im going to play candy crush now instead

Maniakbn96

Or cartel had 20 members and rising before update.
Now the cartel is dead only 7 members left.

Such a shame or cartel was level 35. 1 year hard work for nothing. Goodby narcos im going to play candy crush now instead
How you managed it, to play the game and build a cartel before the game was released?

Mad 666

I'm just adding comments to Google play reviews.......I will change them to positive when port is sorted......enjoy ftxgames