Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cartel donations

Geoff

why don't you remove the cap on donations. Make them unlimited. As higher levels that have upgraded everything are sat with loads of resources and nothing to use them on. Making game abit more boring to attack players. For once ftx don't think about the gold you will lose and do something good for a change. :)

Buhawi

@Chase - FTX Games maybe this would help narcos community. people might be happy if you add this changes. Honestly its like 95% of the players are not happy with how Narcos is being run. which looks really bad. this is a good idea.

Julio

Or maybe better rewards for donating.
U should be missing out on good stuff if your not donating.
Another one of those fails where u czn ve kevel 40 and be level 1 donation.

not for long in our cartel...

although i agree that upping rewards for donations makes sense

CRABNUTZ

There's technically not a cap on donations. I've never heard of high level players sitting around saying "man, I wish I had something I could do with these resources!"

Mike Toreno

!12282.jpg

This is always the problem what to do with

RESOURCES that has reached the CartelBank limit/CAP ?

Tinygenius

There's technically not a cap on donations. I've never heard of high level players sitting around saying "man, I wish I had something I could do with these resources!"
I would disagree with you there Crabnuts. I know of players who have maxed everything they want to max out and say they have nothing left to spent it on. They wish they could donate more to there compound. Except cash of course.

Mike Toreno

I would disagree with you there Crabnuts. I know of players who have maxed everything they want to max out and say they have nothing left to spent it on. They wish they could donate more to there compound. Except cash of course.
RESOURCES in the Cartel Bank so often reach the LIMIT it really FAQS ur lives !

12282.jpg

CRABNUTZ

Sounds like you've got some cheap friends:rolleyes: