Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cartel port level

Cruzzer

There used to be a great point early on in this game. Then they changed it and now there really is no point.

Dan

I hope @Chase - FTX Games will address the Cartel port. FTX changed it due to first raid rewards allocation. From last two much reduced war rwds, the Cartel initial port change is irrelevant. Is FTX going to bring back Cartel port OR restore raid rewards OR both?

Cruzzer

I hope @Chase - FTX Games will address the Cartel port. FTX changed it due to first raid rewards allocation. From last two much reduced war rwds, the Cartel initial port change is irrelevant. Is FTX going to bring back Cartel port OR restore raid rewards OR both?
So very true. It was changed for the raid event rewards, which were phenomenal (and honestly, probably a bit much). But now that those have dwindled down so much, there really was no point in the change anymore.

I'd take the loss of raid rewards by not having larger storages just to get the old port system back. I think many of us would.

Shank

@everyone in this thread.

They won't fix it. Just like they won't fix league issues and all kinds of other annoyances.

I guarantee though, if there was a bug that prevented people from buying gold, they'd fix that **** in a heartbeat.

Julio

@everyone in this thread.

They won't fix it. Just like they won't fix league issues and all kinds of other annoyances.

I guarantee though, if there was a bug that prevented people from buying gold, they'd fix that **** in a heartbeat.
Sad but true

Gang Buster

Unless you upgrade port you wont receive higher rewrads for the damage dealt in wars.. I can see some diff in rewards for the same damage when cartel port is upgraded.