Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Change slot type of skill

orion

Hello Chase - FTX Games,

how does it works this feature? I wanted to change slot type after that I got some skills for ground defense from event, I needed two slots change to blue, one was on second try, and other I had to spend 2000 golds for next dice and I didnt get blue? In the past it was okey, it was changed by system red-blue-green-red-blue-green....

This demotivated me to spend next money when I had to spend almost all my gold which I bought today for use my win in event, but I expect that I will have to do that if I want to my skills which I had to bought because of dice. Is this fair from your side???

Bogan

I know this feeling I spend 400dice trying to change 1 slot to blue in the end I gave up and changed base sicario and the next sicario changed 2 slots to blue in 4 attempts

Mike Toreno

Expertise needed to UNLOCK SLOTS. Change skill slot is color coded, red,blue,green. Dices from the Events Raid are to change SKILL SLOT colors. Randomize?

Gogs

687D91B6-E7EB-4189-8CD4-11D73C7DC102.jpeg
I will respond on this one,

I got similar problem today, after I finished the event( supposed to get rank II ground defense), I got just two skills of ground defense, and the third one, yea, thats a problem.
Take a look on pic.
I just wanna know, whats wrong with this skill and why I cant assign it?
Thanks.

bubašvaba

I have same problems got 4 of one 2 of other (need 2-2-2 for complite gd skil) dont have ground defense skil complited..what to do please help :)