Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chase here is a solution i think you may listen to.

See @Chase - FTX Games we are tired of begging you to remove that undeploy strategy but you aren't listening us or either replying of any of us.
Soooo! I guess 1 thing might be done (just my personal opinion).
If you are fearing of your big customers who have spend alot of money and just because of those you are not removing that nodeploy strategy then kindly kindly kindly add this option:
• When we are raiding someone, we see what we will get to raid that base.. right? So there should be 2 lists.

• The first one shall be for deploying squads rewards and other one shall be non deploy rewards.
• First one shall grant us a huge amount a resources whereas, non deploy the least. And we too must loose a little resources like 10% for receiving a nondeploy raid.

I guess that might be Good for us.

@Chase - FTX Games please reply to that atleast. Or you have some other plan then kindly share it with us. :)

Daniel89

Or just make it to where firebombs and missiles don't effect the finca

neispavani5

I missle finca with 6missles, deploy army and while it is deploying i bang the 7th missle in finca.
Do i get bonus for deployment?

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
See @Chase - FTX Games we are tired of begging you to remove that undeploy strategy but you aren't listening us or either replying of any of us.
If you are fearing of your big customers who have spend alot of money and just because of those you are not removing that nodeploy strategy then kindly kindly kindly add this option:
• When we are raiding someone, we see what we will get to raid that base.. right? So there should be 2 lists.

• The first one shall be for deploying squads rewards and other one shall be non deploy rewards.
• First one shall grant us a huge amount a resources whereas, non deploy the least. And we too must loose a little resources like 10% for receiving a nondeploy raid.

@Chase - FTX Games please reply to that atleast. Or you have some other plan then kindly share it with us. :)
I think it's an interesting idea - but from what I have gathered from our devs is that we want ways to counter no-deploy strats, and the Skills that do that may just need some adjustments.

zecke2

I think it's an interesting idea - but from what I have gathered from our devs is that we want ways to counter no-deploy strats, and the Skills that do that may just need some adjustments.
Why not before release the skills . A few guys paid for this and you nerve this again like scorpions or fuegos.
And the no deploy tactics has you fix for many month if you listen to the players.
You have only must do the finca health points a little bit higher. LOOK at boom beach .in this game you cant missiling the hq. Why not here. Where is the problem to do this EASY change .
You make the game more and more complicated and more expensive so that many players left or dont begin to play.
You can safe the game.just do it :)

hardc0der

It's not a good idea because:

If i will throw 5 missile, deploy all squads on the base and then throw 6 missile. What will happen?

By the game logic this is means that all squads are deployed and then the finca was destroyed (however with missile or not)

So it's not a good solution for my idea..

Huanito

I deploy almost every time.
Shoot 6 clicks and then destroy 1 or 2 buildings and thats it.
So ....i deploy but it wont fix your problem with no deploy troops on ground.
Now accounts visit my base with torchers that have 40 to 50 K's life .....so they deploy , their torchers ruin 3-4 buidings and my base goes down.
So you didnt actualy solved anything with that.

Besides everytime you shout to solve the undeploy "problem" add on the same breath to short recruiting soldiers time and add greater cash prizes ....cause some day someone will listen to you and he'll just add more life to the finca's ...and then you'll have to run back here and shout again to shorten the recruitment times of new soldiers at the squads and add greater cash prizes.

Mike Toreno

Must be No deploy (CW)=Cartel Wars only, Players can deploy during raids,resource centers,map.