Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cheaters ruining the game!!

..--JCW--..

Anyone from support check on all those cheaters?

I'm level 22 and got attacked by another level 22 player. I'm not complaining much because it's part of the gameplay but what makes it unfair is watching my 6k health mortar taken out with just one missile.

Me and the attacker have the same level finca and training camp. Only difference if the level of helipad. Please tell me it's possible to take out a 6k health mortar with one missile, if not, what you gonna do about that cheater?

ACO

Banned
it's easy to do that i take out buildings with 1 missile since around that level, diego or maybe he is a paytowin player so he has 16/20% missile dmg talent on all his sicarios.
Just watch the guy that atacked you and check:
The type of sicarios used should be a diego but even if not like i said above still posible with the right talent
Then if it is a diego check the number of stars that diego has *could be a 4-5 star diego who was bought from special offers. If so he is not hacking just good sicarios and talents

Master B

Cheaters xd, what should i say when i see +20k hp on somebody's Rocket Launcher hahaha

GHI1968

So if you have concentrated of sicarios for offence you are clearly a cheater but if you have defence like this guy in the pic you are a strategy genius???

Vinnie Di Maggio

That's not cheating. Several Diego with missile talents and good missile upgrades can do the trick. I use this strategy and take out rocket launchers up to more than 10k in one shot.

Dr.PrLe

Ive attacked him in a war couple of days ago, im lvl 46.I was like a, lets give a try, got pawned so hard :)

GHI1968

You get my point though? Players with 4 Scorpions or Diegos are clearly cheating scum or insane people spending real money on the game where players with 5 of the same sicarios on base defence with 3 insane defence boosts each are simply genius players. Why 5 sicarios on base defence with a capo club boost but no 5th squad option through the capo club???

Dr.PrLe

Well, i just gave up long time ago.As a free playa aka no buyer, i know i cant compete with others but in my opinion im doing decent.I dont care if they spend their monthly income on a game, FTX should give em an edge but dont f..ck us!I have no video to watch 3 months, got no STORY mission like a 2 months from now, i have no Pablo on the map so i can progress. I just like to play the game but its impossible ATM srlsly.
Btw, there should be more ppl like IvanZG, we just use to share a RC :)

Nutty

6k is nothing I have 3 Diego's none of them maxed and no talents and I do 6500