Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cHESTS and suggestions

Xaiber

One of the longest slot game to be on my phone, I really enjoy the slots and want to just give some of my thoughts and opinions. The chests feels underwhelming, I feel like it would be helpful to get some coins from those chests as well, especially if you need to spend coins to attempt to get more. The xp from it slows down a lot once you've leveled up the characters and its barely making any progress especially if you're just getting Silver chests.
I really enjoy the Hunt, however the leveling up 2x for 25pts has been very difficult for me especially when I'm at level 300+. Some of the weekly activities makes it hard for me to participate when it's requiring a minimum bet that's 1/4 of my coins. No options to readjust either. Anyhow, thanks for reading.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Xaiber ! Thank you so much for taking the time to post in the forums, I really appreciate it.

I'll be relaying your feedback to the developers. Please let me know if you have any other feedback or suggestions!

Chrissy80

Hello @Xaiber ! Thank you so much for taking the time to post in the forums, I really appreciate it.

I'll be relaying your feedback to the developers. Please let me know if you have any other feedback or suggestions!
An update that adds options to earn coins easier or add coins in chests as suggested above

San marie

I have already maxed out my hilltop heros. I have 45 chests banked. Can I save them for next heros batch?

BenOG

Administrator
Hello @San marie congratulations on maxing out your heroes! That is quite a feat. At the end of this hero season, we will be introducing a new feature to give our heroes a break. Any remaining chests that players have unopened will automatically open prior to the start of this new event.

Krimsingoste

I think a way to trade extra fuel for coins or chests or something would help. I have so much fuel it's crazy!

Krimsingoste

I have spent a lot of money on chests and i still haven completed the epic
I have all but Michonne right now. She's at lvl 8 and only 1k from lvl 9. This round was ALOT easier to finish with the new standards! I have even gone through the 12m xtrat XP meter about 5 or 6 times. But your right , its ALOT harder to get the Epics! Where you might get 100k+ for a regular character with a group of chests, you only clear 70+ most times for the epic charecters. Higher bets get better chests which equal more chance of getting epic pts. That's all I can say.

Tswizz

I am at 10,410,000 XP points toward the diamond chest unlock. Does this reset when Hilltop Heroes ends?

BenOG

Administrator
Yes, at the end of this season, chests will actually go away, and any unopened ones will be automatically opened. Our next season will be something completely new!

slide_x

I have spent a lot of money on chests and i still haven completed the epic
Yes, those platinum chest are not giving any xp towards my epic, it just keeps adding xp towards the diamond chest, which does not help very much either. Ugh, so frustrated.

BenOG

Administrator
Diamond chests are the only ones that are guaranteed Epic Hero experience, Platinums only have a chance to contain Epic experience. But this hero season and chests have ended. We have changed to our newest event The Walking Dead: Slots Cards!