Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Copyninja

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenOG

Administrator
We think Copyninja's website is a great resource of information for our players, and we did not ask for the site to be taken down. We did ask the site owner to make some changes, specifically involving "premium" features, and for those to be removed.

Egis

When they closed copyninja i try to find back narco cartel resource guide app and i couldn't find so where to find now all information about that game :/ ftx what u doing now u want to shut down that game

zecke2

@Ben - FTX Games does not answer really important questions anyway.
So many questions But the forum moderator prefers to do nothing.

I hope you are back from vacation and do you job now. Community is waiting for clearing of all questions.
CopyNinja
WardenTower
Davids rush.
Would be nice to see results.

Ty

BenOG

Administrator
To be crystal clear, Copyninja's resource website was never asked to be removed. However, there was a $50 "donation" requirement to access additional features, and these features were used to harass players in the game. We received support tickets with screenshots, which led us back to Copyninja's site. This triggered our response to require these additional "premium features" to be taken offline.

Copyninja chose to take his entire site down, rather than just the premium features, which was his choice. I agree the resource will be missed and it is a shame that it went offline.

NO NAME NEEDED

Hey Ben
Why don't you let us know where this supposed harassment took place?
Because if you're referring to global chat isn't that all just hearsay? Or is FTX trying to be the bully police for 3rd party chat apps that they have nothing to do with?

But good job on shutting down the only resource that make this game fun.
Maybe next you can tackle world hunger, I'm sure someone that play this game is hungry.

P.S
El Venganza is the one who got his feelings hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.