Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crafting times to long

We need an extra craft center

• Yes

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • No.

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • They need the reduce the craft time by 50%

Votes: 35 50.7%

• Total voters

Vinnie Di Maggio

That is one way to say it... What I meant was: I have never struggled to get anything from the workshop until I had sicarios to level up to max level. It doesn't necessarily mean that something needs to be changed in the game math, just that I will have to deal with it in my game strategy. If everything was quick and easy the game wouldn't be any fun.

Marv

Banned
That is one way to say it... What I meant was: I have never struggled to get anything from the workshop until I had sicarios to level up to max level. It doesn't necessarily mean that something needs to be changed in the game math, just that I will have to deal with it in my game strategy. If everything was quick and easy the game wouldn't be any fun.
So you dont mind crafting a year to get 1 sicario to.the top level.?
So after 4 years you got your attack sicarios the highest rank.

Vinnie Di Maggio

It doesn't matter how long it is, what matters is how much faster you can get there compared to your opponents.

Centipede

In my experience, crafting time has never been an issue until I got to the gear needed to level up sicarios to the top level. You can always find a way around the rest.
Bro are u serious? Or are u an FTX employee..

I have a lvl 6 workshop, and between crafting for war & crafting gear, its basically a joke. Ive been playing for 7 months, and I still havent crafted enough for a level 7 upgrade. The process is a joke... and I think you might be a shill.

Vinnie Di Maggio

I am no shill, nor am I an FTX employee. I'm just saying that you have to set long-range targets and goals in a game to make it appealing and maintain interest in the long run.

Again, what matters is how well you manage with this constraint compared to your opponents that matters, not how long it is in absolute terms.

What if it was quick and easy to reach the maximum levels for your sicarios? You wouldn't have anything to do anymore and everybody would have exactly the same firepower. How boring...

Centipede

I am no shill, nor am I an FTX employee. I'm just saying that you have to set long-range targets and goals in a game to make it appealing and maintain interest in the long run.

Again, what matters is how well you manage with this constraint compared to your opponents that matters, not how long it is in absolute terms.

What if it was quick and easy to reach the maximum levels for your sicarios? You wouldn't have anything to do anymore and everybody would have exactly the same firepower. How boring...
Long range targets? Ive been playing for 7 months, and the only thing Ive learned in 7 months is itll cost either $2000 or another 14 months to craft 4 sicarios to level 7 purple stars.

SpdR08

Reduce craft times or at least the amount needed to upgrade, it takes ages to get higher lvl equipment.

Marv

Banned
It doesn't matter how long it is, what matters is how much faster you can get there compared to your

So.youre happy with the option
Pay 60 euros for to uprank a sicario to rank 7.
Or craft a year.
What option do you take?

Vinnie Di Maggio

Well this is only very recent for me considering that I just had my first level 60 sicario one week ago. For now I am just being patient and slowly crafting but I can see that this is really going to take a long time. So I might put some money in at one point, I don't know. I will probably do it only if I feel my offensive strength is no longer enough to win against my opponents, which is currently far from being the case.

Marv

Banned
Well this is only very recent for me considering that I just had my first level 60 sicario one week ago. For now I am just being patient and slowly crafting but I can see that this is really going to take a long time. So I might put some money in at one point, I don't know. I will probably do it only if I feel my offensive strength is no longer enough to win against my opponents, which is currently far from being the case.
And did you payd 60euro for it or did you craftet a year?
60 euros for upranken a sicario is alot.

Vinnie Di Maggio

Sorry I meant purple stars, not level 60. I have 1 level 60 sicario and the 3 level 50. All are blue stars, I am crafting for the level 60 one to upgrade him to purple.

Julio

It doesn't matter how long it is, what matters is how much faster you can get there compared to your opponents.
Not sure if I will play this game for years and years...

If you have a blue star sicario and you want to rank him up to purple, it will take you 2,900 hours of crafting. You may discount that some for black market or cheesy items. However, you need to account for 6 hours of crafting strike orders per war.

This is silly long.