Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crafting times to long

We need an extra craft center

• Yes

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • No.

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • They need the reduce the craft time by 50%

Votes: 35 50.7%

• Total voters

Marv

Banned
Not sure if I will play this game for years and years...

If you have a blue star sicario and you want to rank him up to purple, it will take you 2,900 hours of crafting. You may discount that some for black market or cheesy items. However, you need to account for 6 hours of crafting strike orders per war.

This is silly long.
Yes way to long but it seems Vinnie di maggio (working for ftx or trying to apply for a job there)

Is happy with that time.

Vinnie Di Maggio

Marv you're being remarkably stubborn despite me already explaining that I wasn't an FTX employee. Well you might as well use that stubbornness to build up ninja-class patience and get those purple stars eventually. Good luck!

If you have a blue star sicario and you want to rank him up to purple, it will take you 2,900 hours of crafting. You may discount that some for black market or cheesy items. However, you need to account for 6 hours of crafting strike orders per war.
This is silly long.
Indeed, I hadn't done the math. When you put it this way it looks very long indeed.

Marv

Banned
Marv you're being remarkably stubborn despite me already explaining that I wasn't an FTX employee. Well you might as well use that stubbornness to build up ninja-class patience and get those purple stars eventually. Good luck!

Indeed, I hadn't done the math. When you put it this way it looks very long indeed.
The nex time do the math before answering that would save me alot of time always explaining you wy im right ;p

BillyBob

Banned
You have no choice basically but to spend if you want to craft. Unless you are awake 24/7 so that after you complete the 18 hour craft of either your red eye or GPS you can quickly get back to crafting 2 attacks for a war before restarting another 12 or 18 hour craft.

Julio

You have no choice basically but to spend if you want to craft. Unless you are awake 24/7 so that after you complete the 18 hour craft of either your red eye or GPS you can quickly get back to crafting 2 attacks for a war before restarting another 12 or 18 hour craft.
My workshop runs 24/7. I just time the long craft times so they coincide while i sleep. Regardless, the times for purple are way too long. I'm sure they'll fix this with this update.

Bwahahahahaha

kErni

IMHO, time of crafting is ridiculously long. I mean, 12h for vest (lvl 5) is fine, but not when you have to use other craftable gear to craft it - then you gotta craft knee pads, then armors, then vests - summarizing it takes over 26 hours to make one and you need 5 of them, which is over 130 hours and it is approximately 6 days (assuming that players have to sleep, work etc.). Getting your sicario at max level should be a long process - but cmon, that's a little too much!

In my opinion the best solution to this would be increasing the costs of gear (from 25k$ to 100k$ for example) and reducing the time OR allowing us to build a second workshop - that would make it all possible without spending your whole life in front of the mobile screen.

Cheers.

double pownage

Yes bad game design, instead of making fun game, they just make everything annoying long

Sad fact is, u wont have any players left hehe

Silly company who thinks people play ****** game for long like there is no competition lol

Julio

This forum...

Chase - Please Reply - Workshop times - Reasonable? P2P vs F2P

CRABNUTZ

I only have 22 rank 7 sics. If they cut the time in half, in theory I would have 44 rank 7! Screw it! I'm for it! :D

Croockshanck

I think we should have the possibility to use game money for that, to decrease the time instead of using gold, always gold hehe... and of course you can use gold too, with gold you can have it in one second, with money it will be more difficult but possible, you can to decrease 1hour for x money, 3hours for y... and so long... or they can use the same system we have in wars getting some hour tickets to use to decrease the time in building or defenses or in this case to decrease the crafting time

sky_high

crafting attacks is to stop us from maybe one day having nice things.

ogkush

I only have 22 rank 7 sics. If they cut the time in half, in theory I would have 44 rank 7! Screw it! I'm for it! :D
Whoa. Maybe you guys paid for possibility to have 7 sicario :D what to do with 22 Purple sicarios.

About crafting possibility to speed up sounds good.

Serge

No offence to anyone, as ive voted too, coz i cant stand the crafting times or systems

BUT - this is how annoyance and anger starts.. you've started a thread with a poll, and it almost gives the impression that the devs are actually considering this...

Then when it gets ignored, another thread will pop up and the tone will be that you are 'due' a response, They are very very much aware of what the crafting time actually translates to, its not a mistake, or something they are thinking about changing, despite what Chase says about 'feedback'

BigDock

Banned
No offence to anyone, as ive voted too, coz i cant stand the crafting times or systems

BUT - this is how annoyance and anger starts.. you've started a thread with a poll, and it almost gives the impression that the devs are actually considering this...

Then when it gets ignored, another thread will pop up and the tone will be that you are 'due' a response, They are very very much aware of what the crafting time actually translates to, its not a mistake, or something they are thinking about changing, despite what Chase says about 'feedback'
You hit the nail right on the head!!! Well said!!!