Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crashed talent search

Chopper

Hi all, I am a level 47 game name chopper and I have had problems 3 times while searching for talents for base sicarios, I had 20% RL health and as I clicked to accept the talent the game crashed/error occurred and once I got back on my game the talent had changed to something different so I went to support which took over 1 week to reply to me then when they did they asked for screenshots etc and game logs which I sent then they got back to me 1 week later to say they can see what's happened in my screenshots but couldn't find anything in my logs reason was it wasn't within 48hrs which again wasn't my fault I tried to get help straight away and I never got it and also they told me if it happens again to report it straight away, which I did in the 1st place! So how can I get help with this unresolved matter and has any1 else had this problem? Thanks

Cuban Cartel

Hard to get help from support unfortunately. So far Chase is the only Administrator I've seen here answering questions.

Val Entino

J'ai eu ce bug 3 fois deja ! Le jeu plante quand tu accepte le talent et quand il fini par redémarrer bah ta plus le talent....
J'ai perdu 1 fois 5/5 santé de bâtiments
Puis 1 fois 5/5 dégats de batiments sur mon sicario Nicolas le même jour !
Puis un autre jour j'ai perdu 5/5 durée de la propagande sur Scorpion.

Le pire c'est que tu perd le bonus(talent) , tu perd l'or puis tu perd encore de l'or car tu dois encore changer de bonus...

6 mails envoyé au support 0 réponses

Aucun dédommagement de la part du support

Vinnie Di Maggio

I also had a problem twice with talents: after spending loads of gold to get the desired talent, I selected it but on next game load the talent had simply disappeared! Very frustrating.

Chopper

I also had a problem twice with talents: after spending loads of gold to get the desired talent, I selected it but on next game load the talent had simply disappeared! Very frustrating.
Similar thing happened to me 3 times and the last time it happened that's when I complained and support never replied to me for over 1 week then once they did and I sent proof to them they said within 48hrs! Not my fault again it took them too long to answer me