Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Damage dealt during wars

Vinnie Di Maggio

Hey,

What is the use of the "top damage dealers" table on the war screen? More damage doesn't seem to grant better rewards or more points, so why do we have this ranking?

Gogs

Hey,

What is the use of the "top damage dealers" table on the war screen? More damage doesn't seem to grant better rewards or more points, so why do we have this ranking?
Isn't that true, that u get more resources if u dealt more dmg during it?

Vinnie Di Maggio

I don't get more resource for more damage but you're welcome to test for yourself and tell us what it does for you.

Revilo

Hey,

if you compare rewards for 3x no deploy attack (minor damage) with 3x full destroy attack you'll notice a significant difference in rss. but it's not like you get 5x the rewards if you destroy the compound in one go.
agree with you that the top damage table is of limited use as by nature it displays the players that attacked the compound on top.
imo only use is that it gives a pretty good overview of how many attacks the enemy cartel has left. also to see defends/raids

Vinnie Di Maggio

Yes Julio that"s what I use it for too. But:

if you compare rewards for 3x no deploy attack (minor damage) with 3x full destroy attack you'll notice a significant difference in rss.
You can't do such a comparison since you only have three attacks in a war. But we did the test with another player my level: he went for full damage and I went for minimal damage (no deploy), and in the end I got more resources than he did. Unfortunately you can't really make a valid comparison, you'd have to be able to play the same war twice in a row and compare only your own figures. But each time I looked into that, I never saw any significant difference in rewards.

Not deploying allows you to avoid loading costly troops, and I'd rather use that cash at my training camp. It also allows you to reuse your best sicarios.

Dan

Attack higher level enemies and you'll get more rewards. Had tried full dmg vs no deploy on similar level enemies with no significant changes in reward.

I read somewhere else that ranking of the top 3 dmg players has a direct co-relation to the number of speed-ups awarded.

Gogs

57E25742-54C9-4AD5-BC7C-EA5155B66530.jpeg
87A002B7-A1F1-4425-BDE2-B7758F0BFE42.jpeg

Maggio, here is last 2 wars, I dealt dmg equal to 1,5m, 100-200k difference,
And similar resource is refunded.
Does it do more resource if u got more attacks during it, or it depends on ur own dmg?
Or on enemy compound level? There was 3 level difference in each.

jimmy el j1

Muuen tema de discucion yo tambien prefiero atacar sin gastar recursos para las tropas x que las recompesas son las mismas

Dan

View attachment 1569 View attachment 1570

Maggio, here is last 2 wars, I dealt dmg equal to 1,5m, 100-200k difference,
And similar resource is refunded.
Does it do more resource if u got more attacks during it, or it depends on ur own dmg?
Or on enemy compound level? There was 3 level difference in each.
If you want more rewards, read my earlier post. It's similar principle to clear enemies on map.

jimmy el j1

[QUOTE = "Gogs, post: 29528, member: 2648"] no tiene sentido ¿No quieres atacar y obtener recursos? [/ QUOTE]
si x eso puse que era buen tema de discucion

jimmy el j1

pag
[QUOTE = "jimmy el j1, post: 29531, member: 2681"] [QUOTE = "Gogs, post: 29528, member: 2648"] no tiene sentido ¿No quieres atacar y obtener recursos? [/ QUOTE]
si x eso puse que era buen tema de discución [/ QUOTE] pero este corrector de mi celular y no leei bien lo que abia escrito