Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

David nonsense no fun :/

blood79

can you apply the same logic of yours for WHY 30s level players are SUCCESSFULLY attacking a 100 level compounds
For me you manipulate facts. First it was 38lvls doing 61+ bases, now this players happen to be 100 lvl compounds.

And those players you claim they CRY because they have weak defenses being a 60 level player, shouldn't have a single medal in his count, as months passed by and every single player can hit him early he should be able to gather medals at all, and that alone depunks your crying theory, please have some sense would you?
Nope, it's not working like that and you know that very well. I was always maximizing my attack and didn't focusing defense at all untill some lvl. Everyone raid my base with ease mostly witn ND and this didn't stop me gaining medals faster than others and win every league challenge. You could put finca at front 100% of time and still gain medals if you actually play this game and attack others players so please have some sense would you instead of manipulating facts?

DDRR

Doods1985, post: 56215, member: 2331" ->

do not waste your time on this "expert" ftx has been working on the solution for almost 2 months now so it will be great! ;)

Setpiece

2 months to fix a simple balance issue that will ultimately bork all existing strategies by incorporating a brand new mechanic that affects everyone and not just david rushers.

These top cartels dishing out hundreds of gold to speed up the progress while playing right into the double dipping of your $, while the original issue remains. They are effectively making you pay for their mistakes, then profiting from their mistakes, not fixing their mistakes, but compounding it with a new issue which we know they have no foresight on because they don't test anything internally and use live servers as a beta test. All the while showing us they will address future issues by taking 2 months to "design and implement" ripped off ideas from boom beach.

With so many issues on the table already, this is how they spend their time addressing issues.

When all the proverbial wheel needed was either a series of balancing passes, or unstacking....they change the whole game to fix a balance problem.

7 David's myself, and this game is -- because of them, so yes, as someone part of the problem, unstacking these was the best way forward, while compensating the community for screwing up. Instead, they change the whole game to encompass keeping said sicario overpowered and making those without David's forced to change up their whole game because FTX screwed up yet again, but desperately wants to keep selling Davids.

As for their fix??? You will need some kind of X currency and build it via Guerrilla Buildings (currently in discussion so protest that!) so they can then dip into your wallet on that event, while making it up to you to ensure that this David FIX is readily on your base at all times, you get to keep building it over and over and over to get the benefits of this intended fix for David's. They just built a system that makes it up to you if you want to apply this fix to your base, lmfao. We all know you need Guerilla buildings in war to be competitive, so why not add another building and call it the David fix, but you have to spend resources on to build it every x amount of days. This is no fix, it's a scam.

Little Johnny casual with no Davids now has to strategize how he is going to get to this building, while David players rush to it all the same. Nothing changes, Davids are still OP, still selling like fire via roulette,\; but now we have a new gold sink for a new building that effectively does nothing but hinder those without Davids, should you even have the materials to build it via guerilla buildings lol it's not even being planned as a permanent fix, but a degradable over time. Am I wrong? Slow down Davids, Snail pace non David's, what a great fix!

I rather lose all my David's and have 5 things out of the community list fixed properly than to gain a new building that fixes nothing. Profit driven greed that screws everyone over instead of just fixing a problem, must be FTX at work.

I would have unstacked Davids, as a measure of good will toward the community, I would allow the moving of talents on Sicarios to other Sicarios as a means to say sorry for-- the community around; spending the 2 months it took to rip this idea off of Boom Beach would have better been put to use by creating this new "pooled" talent section to make talents selectable just like skills are hot swappable. David's worth instant equal EXP/Rating towards other sics. T

This would fundamentally addresses the core issue, keep the sicario in an OK spot, give back to the community, and addresses those who bought these sicarios from the Roulette via direct level/rating copies to sics, and removable talents they may have bought. That's barely two weeks worth a dev work for an AMATEUR coder.

But who am I kidding, no one important will read this rhetoric and convoluted fixes is what these guys do best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DDRR

Indeed, totally agree.
Narcos is a good game but every fix creates new and more proBlems.
The key issue is that they like money to much and never listen to players.

Zach

meanwhile, the davids are multiplying like rabbits ;)
In Queensland, Australia, it’s illegal to own a pet rabbit unless you’re a magician. Why? Because for the past 150 years, rabbits have caused immense ecological damage to Australia.
Australia’s temperate conditions — general lack of seasons and little cold — and huge swaths of natural low vegetation make for an ideal rabbit home, so much so that the perennially-breeding creatures destroyed two million acres of floral lands in Victoria before they were even spotted in another state.
Currently, more than 200 million rabbits inhabit 2.5 million square miles of Australia. If that sounds like a lot, consider the fact that there used to be three times as many rabbits in the great down under.
Thanks to one bored 19th century hunter, Australia has a massive rabbit problem.

Reactions: hof

ze roberto

Hello @April - FTX Games @Chase - FTX Games
when you finally bring out the shield generator or when there is finally a new update ?????
you've already taken enough money from us.
you do not realize that many players have stopped because of your greed !!
finally stop this david / finca rush and bring us back more tactical gameplay.
Please give us a honest and accurate answer.

thx

Zach

Hello @April - FTX Games @Chase - FTX Games
when you finally bring out the shield generator or when there is finally a new update ?????
you've already taken enough money from us.
you do not realize that many players have stopped because of your greed !!
finally stop this david / finca rush and bring us back more tactical gameplay.
Please give us a honest and accurate answer.

thx
Not gona happen

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@ze roberto The Shield Generator will still be coming to home Bases. Would that I could give you an exact date of release but unfortunately I cannot.

ze roberto

@ze roberto The Shield Generator will still be coming to home Bases. Would that I could give you an exact date of release but unfortunately I cannot.
that's a shame.
you have already had so much time.
what's so hard about an new update . we need new good improvements.
take a closer look. many big cartels dissolve and many good players who have always invested money leave the game.
your behavior is damaging the game.

BenOG

Administrator
Hello @ze roberto, yes you're right we have had time. Time in which we have been able to see how the shield generator would influence gameplay. Thank you for your feedback.

Spilli

Nothing changed with that generator. No extra attacks are used.
Hopeless improvements again