Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

David/Parca

Croockshanck

When David was released FTX made a “ news memo” saying David / Parca DOES NOT stack. NOW it says David/parca DO stack! ONCE AGAIN MIXED FTX MESSAGES! @Ben - FTX Games can you clarify this issue? Can we get an answer?
Easy my friend, buy buy and buy and at one moment ftx will come with an advertise saying that it was an error and using 1 or 3 David will be the same

Slik

Yeah, they shouldn’t stack considering that none of the other Health or Damage sicarios stack but, apparently, they do.

Egis

I put that topic allready about that parca and david what they stack together but didnt get any explanation from ftx

CZechwarrior

of course runnig to Finca with David/Parca squad is now only one chance how dont lose Sicario and many troops in every attakcs. But no worry, i think that FTX make ,,new" upgrade soon and destroy this squad too. :D ........... Game is dead

BenOG

Administrator
So I want to straighten this one out. David and Parca's abilities stack but not fully. The attack and speed parameters will add together, but the duration will not stack. For example, in the very beginning of the attack, you deploy a squad with Parca and then 10 seconds later you deploy a squad with David their abilities will stack for 5 seconds while they overlap. But if you send out David and Parca at the same time the duration is still only 15 seconds and not 30 seconds. The same goes for David/David and Parca/Parca sets too.

zecke2

So I want to straighten this one out. David and Parca's abilities stack but not fully. The attack and speed parameters will add together, but the duration will not stack. For example, in the very beginning of the attack, you deploy a squad with Parca and then 10 seconds later you deploy a squad with David their abilities will stack for 5 seconds while they overlap. But if you send out David and Parca at the same time the duration is still only 15 seconds and not 30 seconds. The same goes for David/David and Parca/Parca sets too.
When ftx brings out something against this David , Parca gameplay.
I can't believe that ftx destroy firemomb and flash teams but allow this stupid running with fuegos to Finca.
Is that what ftx mean with balancing?
Good job ftx.
Against no deploy You have only do much health on Finca and all went OK. Maybe one or more sics for Def.
Warden tower needs more tuning. Only cut flashbang isn't OK.
It must work with % . What should all the player do with the flashbang sicarios and talents?? Players buy these things!! Give them all back the money for the useless flash items.

CZechwarrior

@Ben says - you all do squad with 3-4 David or Parca because you do not need 30 seconds. with a boost of 180-240 percent damage and 60-80 percent of health is almost all destroyed after 15 seconds, you do not need more time against the Warden Tower. it is ridiculous @Ben

Last edited:

BenOG

Administrator
I am unsure as to what you are trying to tell me here @CZechwarrior, I believe this thread was started as a question of how David/Parca interact with each other. I have clarified how this happens. Do you have another question?

Egis

Why do you change them to stack together without leting people know or before changing you didn't ask your customers opinion ? when you realeast they wasn't stack and you made them in secret . I don't have any david and parca but they shouldn't stack together , one is ok but more its to much overpowered and those 15seconds supposed to be straight away when u deploy but not when your units reach the buildings .

zecke2

Why do you change them to stack together without leting people know or before changing you didn't ask your customers opinion ? when you realeast they wasn't stack and you made them in secret . I don't have any david and parca but they shouldn't stack together , one is ok but more its to much overpowered and those 15seconds supposed to be straight away when u deploy but not when your units reach the buildings .
It's only the next option to make money for ftx. Come on guys buy and level up Davis, Parca. We guarantee that we nerf them soon ;-)
Unbelievable.
and all lemmings join in :)

Keenan Poole

3 Davids or parcas and either vet sic blow through my base like water too much health and damage .... poisons freyas and el lions should stack health and damage in that case

ipasher

3 Davids or parcas and either vet sic blow through my base like water too much health and damage .... poisons freyas and el lions should stack health and damage in that case
And what it is supposed to fix? Those sics were already useless from beginning. What would you choose between (21x4) 84% damage to all squads and (80x4) 320% damage + 88% armor for 15 seconds of battle? Even (35x4) 140% damage for certain type troops wouldn’t change the answer. It’s not going to balance overpowered stacked trait of David/Parca.

RKD71

Thanks, Ben, for creating the next overpowered team: 4 Davids with improved propaganda skill sets and fuegos.

They take down most of our bases in less than 30 seconds no matter how strong the defense.

ABILITIES OF DAVID/PARCA MUST NOT STACK!!!

Egis

100% I agree they shouldn't stack together . When they released parca they weren't stack together and after ftx changed that in secret and didn't say anything to any customer . I know it's such a hard question for Ben but why u releasing something new or if u changing things u not giving any explanation ,how its working , why u changed ? There was no any complaints , what u have to change parca and David abilities to stack them together .

juan fabrega

When are you going to sell more Parca, David or even then coming new one: Joaquin.

I need urgently 2-3 of this guys.

You are making us wait too long, many people are getting tired of this--!
You instead sell FLAIRE this week!!! What is wrong with you guys???

en

Last edited by a moderator:

Ralph Kramden

D
Do you even play this game? Do you have any idea what you are talking about or what the issue is here? I dont think you do. Your just saying words
Do you even play the game? Do you even read what people are saying? I dont think you do. You just spit out words every couple days just to be able to say you responded. Read everyones messages and then give us an honest answer. Grow a set

Keenan Poole

The new way to play is 4 davids runnin straight at finca which is boring and fuegos blow a finca in 5 seconds if you get there while the parca/David bonus is still up it's almost worse than no deploy please reconsider the stacking of David and parca it's undefendable

Keenan Poole

David and parca are unstoppable when stacked I've seen a video where they just smoke to finca while boost is up and in 3 seconds finca is dead which is insane look fuegos are over powered because of davids and parcas stackability
I am unsure as to what you are trying to tell me here @CZechwarrior, I believe this thread was started as a question of how David/Parca interact with each other. I have clarified how this happens. Do you have another question?