Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

David/Parca

zecke2

@Ben - FTX Games
This behavior and the handling of the players will not be forgotten. And certainly the new game of FTX Breaking Bad will suffer. And you can be sure the internet does not forget. Ftx has had so many opportunities to improve. After almost every update it got worse. So everyone will probably know what's going on in the new game. You dug the grave yourself.
To kick and kidding the whole community was the wrong decision.
You have had always the chance to make the game better fair gameplay and balance.
You must ONLY listen to the players.
BUT you only listen to the money.
The players of narcos would have been potential players for Breaking Bad.
But now you've upset millions.
And I think that hardly anyone goes into the same trap again.
DO YOUR JOB ! OR GIVE US BACK THE MONEY AND TIME WE HAVE INVEST IN THIS GAME.
ty

DDRR

Great post!

DO YOUR JOB FTX.

i for one will not forget and will make sure to let people know how you treated us!

Ralph Kramden

@Ben - FTX Games
This behavior and the handling of the players will not be forgotten. And certainly the new game of FTX Breaking Bad will suffer. And you can be sure the internet does not forget. Ftx has had so many opportunities to improve. After almost every update it got worse. So everyone will probably know what's going on in the new game. You dug the grave yourself.
To kick and kidding the whole community was the wrong decision.
You have had always the chance to make the game better fair gameplay and balance.
You must ONLY listen to the players.
BUT you only listen to the money.
The players of narcos would have been potential players for Breaking Bad.
But now you've upset millions.
And I think that hardly anyone goes into the same trap again.
DO YOUR JOB ! OR GIVE US BACK THE MONEY AND TIME WE HAVE INVEST IN THIS GAME.
ty
Very well said. I or all the members of the cartel i am in will not spend another penny. And definetly will not be downloading breaking bad

The big problem of this game is that people need to sacrifice one squad to be able to use your favorite unit with the sícarios that you use to attack, you cant play in other way if you don't have David's. No deploy was an error in this game. Run to the finca to burn it with out strategy it worse. Ten sícarios without warden tower was the best update.