Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dear gnarly D1ce50

EgregiousParagon.

While you think you are such a wildaddy, and not everyone here are from Wild Wild to understand Y.
All you do is here cooning and rather than yapping. Don't be a BEC, stay chill or HEFE here is gonna
open can of whupass and You will be Ann Curry-ed. Because he is not likely to think that you are Woj rather narbule.
So don't be nagging nancy or numpty, if Y want to nest here show respect to others.

EP

Last edited:

Chef Chick

While you think you are such a wildaddy, and not everyone here are from Wild Wild to understand Y.
All you do is here cooning and rather than yapping. Don't be a BEC, stay chill or HEFE here is gonna
open can of whupass and You will be Ann Curry-ed. Because he is not likely to think that you are Woj rather narbule.
So don't be nagging nancy or numpty, if Y want to nest here show respect to others.

EP
Who is this guy?? He acts like a total ....!!! Oh someone is looking for you on a thread here .. look for a thread headline looking for a player ..

EgregiousParagon.

His lordship

This post is spot on. There's people on here who like to share ideas/tactics/advice/banter and then there's this tool who just cloggs up the threads with complete c**p. It was amusing at first for about 30 seconds, but you've long had your moment. Do us all a favour and crawl back in to your sewer.

C'mon admin, about time you banned this clown.

D1ce50

This post is spot on. There's people on here who like to share ideas/tactics/advice/banter and then there's this tool who just cloggs up the threads with complete c**p. It was amusing at first for about 30 seconds, but you've long had your moment. Do us all a favour and crawl back in to your sewer.

C'mon admin, about time you banned this clown.
What I never thought @Chase - FTX Games would retaliate that LOW BLOW

blame game tactic now @His lordship U started this argument on throwing silly words

in our forum I think U should be banned , by admin i didn't start the fire here !

His lordship

What I never thought @Chase - FTX Games would retaliate that LOW BLOW

blame game tactic now @His lordship U started this argument on throwing silly words

in our forum I think U should be banned , by admin i didn't start the fire here !
Well I never... I'm gonna have to congratulate you Mike, you've just written your first post that actually makes sense. See, you can do it when you put your water pistol down and use all your fingers to type.
Granted what you say is a load of tosh, but still, this is genuine progress. I think on that note I'll bid you a fond farewell (best to quit while we're ahead right?) as I've already replied to you a lot more times than any rational and sane human being should be doing. All the best Mike.

LeeMuerto

You shoulda kept him Chase... We need more action in the forums. Scraping the bottom of the barrel, but Mike wasn’t so bad - an idiot, sure - but at least was someone to laugh at.