Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Destined to fail

Makeveli4444

Yhis company has taken advantage of us and we would never of been able to complete these sets... not only that they rip us off by making events 1 mil and 2 mil a spin... game of thrones has a nice slot game I suggest everyone tries that... the only way we will get a new walking dead slot game is when these greedy scammers shut down there game.. we all have to stop playing.. I can guarantee every event will be the same as theh are money grabbed charging $£20 for 18 mil credits which works out to 9 spins in an event haha.. giving away 3 hour bonuses of 30k lol and free credit notifications of 5-7k... ph let's not forget the daily shop reward of 20-30k haha.. there ridiculous.. we all know it.. we play because we love the show... we definitely do not love the game... we love the idea of the game yes... but if we ever hope to get these horrible nasty game developers to stop squeezing our pockets and to get a new better game we need them to fall

Imagin916

I have spent a ton trying to finish up the hard level for the red cards and i ran out before finishing. 2nd time that it just drains everything right at the end. At $20 million a spin its impossible without spending well over $100 to refresh and try again.

Makeveli4444

Agreed they keep trying to justify themselves this ben and april in particular but we all see it.. they think they have a working game... but that's only because new players are sucked in and at the start everything is fine .. events dont cost much you can get bu easily and that's what there milking... then new players are there target sucking them in whilst is easy in the hope they will spend when it gets hard and make a few £££ before they quit.. disgraceful

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone. As Ben and I have clarified a number of times, the Slots are random. Sometimes luck will be with the player, and sometimes not.

As far as the difficulty of the events, however, if you think they are too high, then please continue to let us know here. We are in contact with the developers on a daily basis and our job is to relay your feedback to them. If you love something about the game, let us know, if you dislike something, let us know that too. We are always letting the team know what your thoughts are so that we can make the game as enjoyable as possible, for as many people as possible.

For example, when the overwhelming response to Cards was negative, we took them out and brought back Supply Runs. We are doing everything we can to listen and react. So please continue to let us know!

ShakeyDclown

Look. Every week for 4 months I have tried to do the timed events. I get so far then the game will not let me complete one item. I needed 1 free spin to finish and the game will not give it. If it was just me or a few players i would agree it's random just luck of the draw. But from what I see in this forum from all other players is the same story as mine over and over. That's not random that a pattern.

ShakeyDclown

I love the game and I have no problems with the rest of it but timed events not so much. The cards where a nice change the problem there was timed events as well. I had all the rest of the cards. So I guess I'm saying timed events are too hard? I think impossible is a better fit.

Last edited:

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @ShakeyDclown, thank you very much for clarifying your feedback. I have relayed it to the development team and will be happy to do so with any other aspects of the game you may have thoughts about.

ShakeyDclown

Only way I see is by leveling up but that makes it harder to play a lot of games. You can also buy packs that will raise your vip. And you will get more in free gifts with no penalty.