Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Did not recieve event rewards

gustavo fring

I logged in today to have no screen or anything about the event pop up and tell me how I placed, while receiving no rewards for my placement in the leaderboard.
Considering how well I did i have to make a post about this, please can look into my account about this as I have already had my daily reward lowered from 300 to 90 gold in favour of having better rewards in the event? but I do not even get any... Why should i play this game when you dont give us what you tell us you are going to? You need us to trust you if we are even going to consider spending money on this game.

CARLITO

Exactly the same has happened to me also keeps saying my sicarios are still in the event needs sorting out

LAGRIMA

We had a fix go out for this - please check and report back what you find.
i lose all the event rewards cause of that bug and i lose the league too i hope they replace all that to me i wasted like l500$ or more in this game already im loyal player i deserved to get all the stuff i lose cause of that bug

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
i lose all the event rewards cause of that bug and i lose the league too i hope they replace all that to me i wasted like l500$ or more in this game already im loyal player i deserved to get all the stuff i lose cause of that bug
Can you explain what the bug is, and why it caused you to lose something?

Kindu

Can you explain what the bug is, and why it caused you to lose something?
Chase, we wouldn't have said anything had the game been down for all the players. But some of us couldn't opened the game just after event ended. In that mean time, those players who could opened the game, raided us. And thats how we lost everything. Tell us, is that our fault. We played event for nothing!!! :(

Marv

Banned
My event rss cash is gone.

In the event i made sure my cash storage was full. So all the end reward cash was stored in my boat.
Round the 3.million. just know when i wanted to claim it from the boat there was only 300000 left istead of 3 mil. .
I checkt al the raided logs from the event and my rss were protected by a shield . And after that . My bunker was full and schould protected al my rss
When check de raided logs i lost with everey raid 0 cash.

But still is there almost 2.7 mil cash gone.
Just dissapeared ??