Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do NOT try ironSource offerwalls

Doods1985

After the tremendously hedious first encounter with them. In which I provided all the details they asked, and answering exactly after 18 BUSINESS DAYS, and still get rejected to be awarded my bonus even tho ive met all the requirments and provided multiable proper screenshots evidence

I was advised to try them again, and I did, and guess what the only improvement? They answered almost 3 days only AND got rejected as well

They will always tell you this :
The reasons for denial are: the offer was not completed per the specified requirements (you were not a first time installer or did not complete the required action) or that the completion is not attributed to our offer wall.

This is the automatic response for all their problems, they don't even specify EXACTLY what's wrong they just generalize it little bit because they actually don't know and dont want to reward you. while all the requirements are done and screenshots were sent, and they keep pushing the same exact message every single time .

Narcos cartel offer wall , Never again .
Screenshot_20180806-125405.png
Screenshot_20180806-125350.png

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We're sorry to hear about your issue with our offer wall rewards! Please send a detailed description of the issues you identified to narcos@ftxgames.com. We'll be happy to help you! We will do our best to talk to our offer-wall partners for your and see what can be done.

Doods1985

m
We're sorry to hear about your issue with our offer wall rewards! Please send a detailed description of the issues you identified to We'll be happy to help you! We will do our best to talk to our offer-wall partners for your and see what can be done.
i contacted your support team regarding this, and haven't heard anything since a week, what should i do now? ??

Doods1985

Just an update for whoever read this post :

Its been a month and no contact , even after multiable tries with the FTX support team AND ironSource support team , nothing , just ignoring on hope the issue would go away .

Back to my title people , take it seriously and dont waste your time downloading games that demands wasting even more time for getting the requirment . No serious rewards from offerwall .

Ps : this happened twice on two seperate offerwalls , not once . Its not a single case

Thanks @Chase - FTX Games

Peace .

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Just an update for whoever read this post :

Its been a month and no contact , even after multiable tries with the FTX support team AND ironSource support team , nothing , just ignoring on hope the issue would go away .

Back to my title people , take it seriously and dont waste your time downloading games that demands wasting even more time for getting the requirment . No serious rewards from offerwall .

Ps : this happened twice on two seperate offerwalls , not once . Its not a single case

Thanks @Chase - FTX Games

Peace .
Please PM me here on the forums with all the details. I will see what I can do here.

Doods1985

Please PM me here on the forums with all the details. I will see what I can do here.
Sums up of details :

- I click an offer in offer wall for 4000+ gold

-offer requirments : install game and reach castle to level 10

-done , send screenshots , waited 3 days , not paid tge offer. I went back to nracos cartel and opened a ticket through the interface

-recieved an email that IronSource have recieved the ticket and they will reapond later

-after many days and many emails , 1st final result was ticket rejected due UNKNOWN REASONS (might be this . Might be that) no one specified the exact reason

-contacted FTX , in which they response they will look into it and they asked me for details again

-sent the details and screenshots to FTX team , they tell me IronSoyrce isnt responding , and if i have further details that might help

- i send screenshots again AND a video of me opening the game and looking at all the details inside , in the same video i went back to narcos cartel offerwall and showed my ticket and ID number

-recieved an email from FTX that my ticket is rejected by the advertiser

-recieved an email from IronSource that ticket is rejected ffrom advertiser again for not specific reasons (Might be this , might be that)

-Sent the video again to FTX team and they said theyl look into it

Days , weeks , then Ironsource sent me that its a final rejection its because of the requirments , i asked them what EXACTLY is missing , no answer to day

This is the SECOND time this exaxt same problem happenes , first ticket was for LORDS MOBILE REACH TO LEVEL 11 , ive done all and it ended of my ticket being rejected

I think its hopeless , after reading many forums online , IronSource is one of the worse companies out there , almost 95% of people who did thier associated offerwall end up not paid the offer . Look that up .

Doods1985

Did you manage to get your reward? I'm kinda in same situation...
Ofc not. Trust me dude , do not do the offer wall. I know that some other players are having no issues/slight delay issue maybe , but for me its not worth it , as they refuse to even believe my video evidences , and to date they fail to mention why the offer isnt given . Customer support rubbish , reasoning rubbish .
Just rubbish .

Brainiac

Same here. So, basically, I can quit game, since I don't have any other way of getting gold...

Gorilas

I
Same here. So, basically, I can quit game, since I don't have any other way of getting gold...
i am exactly in the same condition with you guys.i made purchase via wall offer game and ftx stole my money.they dont approve my gold reward

YKa

Same issue:
  • Installed "Vikings: War of Clans" app, build palace lev 10 - did not get rewards 6762 Gold
  • Installed "Forge of Empires" app, reached Iron Age level - did not get rewards 588 Gold
Open tickets rejected by Ironsource.

Knight79

I was denied also many games like more than 15, mostly ones that give big rewards. They seems to give 1 reward in every 3-4 games and usualy small reward. It helps game owners have activity in the games. We play, do not get rewarded, but they get activity rise. Seems that IronSource operates like that, but Fyber is very similar in not giving rewards I am yet to come with results there.

Last edited:

Naptownmark

Same issue I had but with matchingMansion game the reward was 5400 gold during a double gold special on offer wall. Seems they screw us when its large amounts of gold involved