Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Does Chase still work at FTX?

Julio

It seems that a lot of player concerns are being posted on this forum, which FTX has promoted, without any response from FTX.

1) The port takeaway and the exposure of war rewards to raids.
2) Inadequate bunker protection and the inability to save up for major upgrades without spending gold (real dollars)
3) The inability to defend against super powerful sicarios/talents. Where fincas can be destroyed with just missiles or bombs.
4) The perceived matchmaking imbalance that still exists after the update to the update.

FTX has adjusted some things since the 4/11 update such as anemic player repopulating on the map, outpost levels being too low, and totally wacky matchmaking.

That being said, communication to the player base either through game announcements or this forum has been virtually absent.

Jamal

Banned
Maybe they are in a hard meeting so no ones of them appear. Or maybe they are on the great vacation. LOL

KingKilla

Hes in the bahamas, sitting on a sun bed sipping juice from a coconut shell, working out the next way of ripping the cash from the addicted,would you be on here?

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
It seems that a lot of player concerns are being posted on this forum, which FTX has promoted, without any response from FTX.

1) The port takeaway and the exposure of war rewards to raids.
2) Inadequate bunker protection and the inability to save up for major upgrades without spending gold (real dollars)
3) The inability to defend against super powerful sicarios/talents. Where fincas can be destroyed with just missiles or bombs.
4) The perceived matchmaking imbalance that still exists after the update to the update.

FTX has adjusted some things since the 4/11 update such as anemic player repopulating on the map, outpost levels being too low, and totally wacky matchmaking.

That being said, communication to the player base either through game announcements or this forum has been virtually absent.
I'm very much here, and I wish I was on some sort of vacation as others in this thread have implied, lol.

I understand the near 100% unity of our player base on these 4 issues that you summarized quite nicely. I am talking to the devs about what our players want - it's my job =).

I can't promise perfect action on everything, but typically they listen and make changes when I present what our players want. What many of the forums here may not take into account is the amount of time making and testing changes takes. We are hard at work on many of these issues. I will try to be more vocal to our understanding of large scale complaints.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We do have some new solutions to this issue. The introduction of the sicario Maeve, and one other soon to come, will offer counter strategies that will be effective against these tactics.

zecke2

We do have some new solutions to this issue. The introduction of the sicario Maeve, and one other soon to come, will offer counter strategies that will be effective against these tactics.

it is good that you will do something against no deploy .
BUT.....
Maeve is totally useless as solution !!
please tell me HOW maeve should fix no deploy or missiling finca .
I hope the next sicario is more useful. No deploy is killing the game. why does not any of you understand that? why do you not just ban no deploy especially in the wars. There are many better ways to stop it. Please do not bring back unimportant sicarios for a lot of money. we have seen through this for a long time.
ITS TIME FOR NEW GAME BALANCE .... finally do something for our money