Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Don Neto in the Roulette

Should Don Neto be in next Roulette ?

• Yes

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters

dsounded

@Ben - FTX Games I guess this sicario is game changer. So it will be fair to include him to the next Roulette so everyone can give a try to catch him. Additionaly please check my response in topic called Roulette experiment and finally give an answer.

Cheers

BenOG

Administrator
Thanks for your suggestion, I will include it in my weekly report for the development team.

Croockshanck

All the sicario need to appear somewhere free after some time. Parka, David, Don neto and others because this is a free to play game, all can have some advantage buying them for a period of time, with those sicarios they can evolve quickly when the other players have to wait. Sicario events with those rare sicarios are needed, other kind of sicarios in the map bases are needed, game suffer some changes in one way so they have to change this other things too to be possible for all the players to attack and upgrade. And the amount of resources for a win too, they have to change.

Marcos12

Ben devi rimuovere la torretta vuoi capire che avete annullato tutti gli attacchi

dsounded

I had to do not anonymous voting, I bet 6 of those have bought Don Net, still, more player seem to want him to be included :)

quarpint

I had to do not anonymous voting, I bet 6 of those have bought Don Net, still, more player seem to want him to be included :)

No, I just don't want to see him. If ithey put him in roulette all big payers will flood their bases with don netos

BenOG

Administrator
@Dario1 We have clear forum rules, please follow them and I won't be forced to edit or remove your postings.

The refund thread has been locked because it has an answer. These forums were built as a place to discuss the game, refunds aren't part of the ongoing gameplay and thus don't need to be threaded. Please see forum rules if you have more questions regarding posting.

Last edited:

Akman

Allowing neto at the roulette might not be fair when finca has 5mil health..

zecke2

So, the Roulette is tomorrow, will we have him ? And if yes, is he available only for 1 event or in the future also ? @Ben - FTX Games
He always didn't give us answers to the important questions.
And never bring good ideas and features from our forum members to the devs.
there are always only excuses.
Never seen so much very bad support and forum leaders in a game.
And I have played a lot ;-)

Egis

Guys 57% who voted , do u really want don neto in rulette raid ? Game gonna be destroyed . I hope so they gonna make don neto with benefits from several sicario do not stack , in that case i don't mind

Chef Chick

Guys 57% who voted , do u really want don neto in rulette raid ? Game gonna be destroyed . I hope so they gonna make don neto with benefits from several sicario do not stack , in that case i don't mind
Pls explain what it means Sicarios talents stack ?

Last edited:

Egis

Some of Sicario Benefits do stack together for example La quika 30% of energy if you put 4 of them its gonna be 120% energy , the same with Don Neto , if they gonna put him on rulette many players gonna try to get him for gold and finca gonna have millions of health . Could u imagine 6 Don Neto in the base with new health talents

Doods1985

Some of Sicario Benefits do stack together for example La quika 30% of energy if you put 4 of them its gonna be 120% energy , the same with Don Neto , if they gonna put him on rulette many players gonna try to get him for gold and finca gonna have millions of health . Could u imagine 6 Don Neto in the base with new health talents
Well , il be mutual here even i hate no deploy to the maximum level possible and i wish Don Neto to be spread out like a plague between all fincas , but thinking that through , problem is that Don Neto is boosting finca health AND all other buildings , it will be nearly impossible to no-deploy AND deploy , litterally killing the game , if DN boosts only finca health, Then it would be okay for him to be in roulette , as the game is already trying to kill no deploy slowly with time (nerfing FB , nerfing scorpions , Forta , Meguel , removing paratroopers from raids , interducing Ground defense , sicario statue )

I just wish someone at FTX headquarters just think through wth is going to be implemented and what long run side effect does to the game, instead of having 7 days ofno warring because of the BIG UPDATE turns out to be something you have to buy to continue playing creating more imbalance than before, some sicario who's probably a replica of some other existed sicarios, or new loading screen with some useless unit.

Speaking of which , anyone using Rhino? Like regularly ?? I think i should start a poll to know better....

Chef Chick

Well , il be mutual here even i hate no deploy to the maximum level possible and i wish Don Neto to be spread out like a plague between all fincas , but thinking that through , problem is that Don Neto is boosting finca health AND all other buildings , it will be nearly impossible to no-deploy AND deploy , litterally killing the game , if DN boosts only finca health, Then it would be okay for him to be in roulette , as the game is already trying to kill no deploy slowly with time (nerfing FB , nerfing scorpions , Forta , Meguel , removing paratroopers from raids , interducing Ground defense , sicario statue )

I just wish someone at FTX headquarters just think through wth is going to be implemented and what long run side effect does to the game, instead of having 7 days ofno warring because of the BIG UPDATE turns out to be something you have to buy to continue playing creating more imbalance than before, some sicario who's probably a replica of some other existed sicarios, or new loading screen with some useless unit.

Speaking of which , anyone using Rhino? Like regularly ?? I think i should start a poll to know better....
Nope haven’t even tried them tbh lol are they any good ?

Doods1985

Nope haven’t even tried them tbh lol are they any good ?
I tried it once, how do i say this.... it literally felt like buying a huge bag of cheese Doritos , but once you put your hands in it turns out bunch of Sour-sweet lays mix with fire Cheetos and some peppermint menthol bubblegum , they are all yummy, unnecessary-unexpected-low count-useless yummy if you know what i mean.