Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dont Be A Sucker

Centipede

To anyone still in the early, mid level 30s. Just stand pat. Dont upgrade any further. FTX offers zero ways for you to upgrade without spending real money. And the higher the level you are, the more real money & real life time it will cost you.

Coming from someone with 2 lvl 40 accounts, consider this a feiendly warning... Its a trap. And all those high level dudes u see at the top of global, theyre not badasses, theyre suckers... Spent thousands gambling on talents.

Get out while u can. In this game the biggest winners are the biggest suckers.

D-Block

Banned
Well said by both of you.....these four Diegos suckers really baffle me though!!! Do you actually think you're good cause you can 6 click missle someone's base apart??? :cool:

Julio

Well said by both of you.....these four Diegos suckers really baffle me though!!! Do you actually think you're good cause you can 6 click missle someone's base apart??? :cool:

Yes, they do.

D-Block

Banned
Agreed!! This A-Holes keep sending me expensive Diego packages lmfao......go stick it!!! I'll keep going strong with my NERFED Scorpions :D

Mike Toreno

What sucker punch my Finca to the stone age, Diego is Dora 's bff brother,
he is cool as ice.

Jordan'Nataniel

Ustedes no Saben aun la tematica del juego hay muchas formas de avanzar sin invertir dinero real, una de las formas es simplemente jugar con escudos ya que uno dejando llenar el mapa luego limpiarlo completamente te da una cantidad elevada de recursos asi que os omitan comentarios absurdos yo gasto dinero real en em juego pero tambien veo formas de no gastar asi que pongan mas ojo y dejen de hablar mal y mejor den concejos

Julio

Ustedes no Saben aun la tematica del juego hay muchas formas de avanzar sin invertir dinero real, una de las formas es simplemente jugar con escudos ya que uno dejando llenar el mapa luego limpiarlo completamente te da una cantidad elevada de recursos asi que os omitan comentarios absurdos yo gasto dinero real en em juego pero tambien veo formas de no gastar asi que pongan mas ojo y dejen de hablar mal y mejor den concejos
I have no idea what you said.

fahdi1985

lol nice thread! yes you can progress ahead without spending real money but it will take so much time that your children will have their children and their children will have their children and so on ( no idea wth i just said but i think you got me lol) and you will get old with white hair. probably in 2040 you will make to missile level 20

Marv

Banned
You do not know even the theme of the game there are many ways to move forward without investing real money, one of the ways is simply to play with shields since one leaving fill the map then cleaning it completely gives you a high amount of resources so you omit absurd comments I spend real money in the game but I also see ways of not spending so put more eye and stop talking bad and better den council

Chilly-P

How do You buy shields without investing real money? With the free gold You acquire You could buy 2 maybe 3 shields a week. So yes, You can play for free, but not in any way that would be fun.

Jordan'Nataniel

Exactly you can play without gold, so do not complain much because you do not know how to look for a way to play without gold. They think that with only gold they play and are very wrong.