Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Easter is comming !

Retryer

In a few days easter will come ! Surprise us with something good ! All you have done untill now was in your beneftis (FTX) ! With the occasions of easter celebration , please do something for us ! ( ex: Make the port how it was , make the matchamking how it was , add to us more player on the map so we can acces in the next league , do something with the resource center so win can conquer the resources center. How can i conquer a resource center if my level is 37 and all the resources center that appear on my map are level 55+ ! I can give you a lot of examples ) Just do something !

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We made more changes to matchmaking today - so once your map resets, players will not be more than 2 to 3 levels different than you.

We have changes coming soon to the Port that you will like. This is a pretty big feature, but it is coming soon.

Android

We made more changes to matchmaking today - so once your map resets, players will not be more than 2 to 3 levels different than you.
Sorry, but it feels like you're being totally ignorant to what we all have been saying. This won't fix anything. We want only the SAME LEVEL PLAYER ENEMIES. Or else we will still get raided by higher levels (doesn't matter if it's 2, 3 or 8 levels, it's still higher), which is not fair. A lot of players invested a lot in base defense, but no, you persist on making the defense pointless and robbing us of the money we've spent on sicarios.

Retryer

OMG ! You don`t care about our opinion ! You are so ignorant about what all players want ! You don`t saw that we all want to be haw it was (same level) !Please make how it was ! We don`t want players more than 2 to 3 levels diferent us . we want same level ! How ca i beat 10 players with a squad of gordos to make coctel quest if they`re with 2, 3 levels higher than me and with defense sicarios which are bosted by the last update ? It`s imposible ! Please make a fair matchmaking , how it was ( players with same levels ) !

Last edited:

Centipede

Really guys ??? 2 or 3 lvl higher is more than fair. Stop crying or go play Candy Crush !!!
Says the level 51, with maxed out training camp.

Yea cuban, we just need to spend a couple gs & live on this game like u. Lol, what a ******

Android

Really guys ??? 2 or 3 lvl higher is more than fair. Stop crying or go play Candy Crush !!!
Nice, because of your comments 90+% of all the players will suffer, because you are just as loud as all unsatisfied players combined.

ACO

Banned
Dude do you even Narcos? At low level it's not that easy especially if you are free to play. Don't talk if you are not in their situation. It's not easy for a lot of players to beat 1-3 lvls higher. And even at high level 2-3 levels diference is kinda big. I'm level 40 and i need 1200 exp for lvl 41... a lvl 43 would be ahead of me with minimum 3600 epx that is alot of building upgrades and researches in case he revenges.

ACO

Banned
Simple question: did you spent money on the game? If your answer is yes then in the name of all free to play players i tell you SHUT UP!

ACO

Banned
Because you act strong and allmighty that it should be easy to beat some1 with 2 levels higher but you say these words while you are staying behind your wallet and money you spent on game!

Maniakbn96

Because you act strong and allmighty that it should be easy to beat some1 with 2 levels higher but you say these words while you are staying behind your wallet and money you spent on game!
How long you think the game is there if nobody pays?

Cuban Cartel

Simple question: did you spent money on the game? If your answer is yes then in the name of all free to play players i tell you SHUT UP!
YOU SHUT UP AND GO PLAY CANDY CRUSH... THIS GAME IS FOR MEN !!

ACO

Banned
YOU SHUT UP AND GO PLAY CANDY CRUSH... THIS GAME IS FOR MEN !!
Talking to you is just a waste of time. You spend money and you are strong because of that and now you think that any player in the server that can't beat players higher then them is weak. This game is for men but i see that kids like you play it

ACO

Banned
How long you think the game is there if nobody pays?
True that's why togheder we should talk about whats broken and be the voice that this game needs and hope the the "right ears" will listen and do something about it. If not we can riot and stop spending