Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Elite Raid Event

Satisfied with this Elite Raid Event and its Rewards???

• Total voters
Yeah @Bogan bro you are right bro but the Reward they gave us this time, is more than we expect from Ftx. Like see those Resources... They are way too much higher than the events we playing since months... and the plata bags we get after winning raid always dont give us higher rank gears. But this raid gave us many in free and saved almost a month which can be easily spend crafting all these they gave... :p

Bogan

Dam that’s unlucky about getting that sic, I got another rank6 butcher. I think I’ve got about 4-5 rank6 butchers that I don’t use already plus another 4 with good talents already on them.

TheBaron

But please if you give as a super sicario box... don't Put Gustavo in!
Should I keep him just because it's blue?
:D
Yep that's a bit sad..I remember a player failing to raid me using a rank 6 lvl 50 Gustavo.. :D

Event is pretty good tho, we definitely needed something like that and FTX got my point too. That's a smart move and I hope we get more things like that later on!

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator

Neon234

@Chase ....as discussed in the big update thread....both the new additions are good. Skills for troops (for those who like to deploy troops) and new raid event rewards are great additions. Just like the addition of special bases, chest requirement balancing, fortas, instant option, informer event. It's just that things have been over hyped before this update. Atleast try to get 20% of the most requested features discussed in the feedback thread.

Renan

I like it..... BUT
Why are the nukers here also on the lower accounts? ( my other account is lvl 37)
These is no chance for a realy good reward!
I don't think finishing first makes too much of a difference as you rarely get good rewards from the champion chest right? Focusing on getting at least 1600 points in the event should be the priority ;)