Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Error after building El Padrino Statue

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@El Padrino, I have passed this error on to the development team, we will get to the bottom of this as soon as possible.

If you can, please take a video of this crash happening, as that would be incredibly useful.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@El Padrino After checking with the team they have asked me to additionally request you send them a support ticket from within the game after you are able to reproduce the crash. This will give them your game logs and allow them to better spot the error.

Thank you so much for your help. And I hope we're able to solve this soon.

x April

El Padrino

@El Padrino After checking with the team they have asked me to additionally request you send them a support ticket from within the game after you are able to reproduce the crash. This will give them your game logs and allow them to better spot the error.

Thank you so much for your help. And I hope we're able to solve this soon.

x April
I have sent an support ticket from the error notification.

Willow

I. Have done same... Error 10004.... Wasted gold to speed a builder up to build statue.. Now that was a waste of gold I will never see again either... Dare not ask for that back.. Sick of being stuck in cyber space for a response.. But FTX are happy to take our money

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@Willow Please send us a support ticket from within the game after you receive the error. That will give us your game logs and better allow us to find the source.

@ACK Kappa My apologies, no updates as of yet, but the team is hard at work finding the issue and resolving it.