Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Event is a waste of time.

Jayjay

Don't bother tying up your scicarios on this one.

Can't even pass the first outpost. Says its a level 32, but Ive never seen a level 32 with 2 nerve cannons, 2 rocket launchers and a **** load of everything else.
What level are you?

TRL82

So you recommend using fuegos for this event. I could see flacos getting wiped out with the c4 and mines.

It's a ploy to get your best squad locked up so you need to hit the buy gold button immediately to rank up others that might be works in progress. I'm level 39 and I can't even get close to this so called level 32. Total waste of time.

Marcus

It's a ploy to get your best squad locked up so you need to hit the buy gold button immediately to rank up others that might be works in progress. I'm level 39 and I can't even get close to this so called level 32. Total waste of time.
Its because of events like this and the constant barrage of new sicarios(many of which no one will ever buy) that so many players are leaving the game.
Sometimes its best to give a little back to those who support you,instead of trying to bleed them for what you can.
Time will tell

Accredited mission

This game sucks now.. Its just turned into a money grab by developers. The only way to move forward in the game is by spending money.. Most of my friends have quit playing.. After seeing this last event, the new crappy rewards for defeating map players and outposts making it impossible to upgrade without sitting on the game for days on end.. (Or pay money get gold and automatically upgrade half price of gold with absolutely no effort. A lot of skill involved there) what a croc of sh*t

fahdi1985

ftx has just gone greedy thats it. they dont want us the players to enjoy the game anymore. pitty on those players who are still paying like **** for this game

Jayjay

Will 55k firebomb and 13 secinds flash be good for this event or should i go with energy and 64k firebomb damage?

Why spend my first squad on this pathetic event with lame rewards ... attacking normal enemy outpost gives more rewards ....
Waste of time ....
Level 45 with 57k fb damage ....