Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Event is a waste of time.

Linblin

I am lvl 39 4 diego lvl 30-40 ( im No big spender just got all for Free)

I am Outpost 4...

I have To kill 20 rl 10 nerve cannons 50000000 the rest lollllllll

Attachments

Jejonek36

Sind ihr Zauber?? Hitler mit seine ganze Flotte kann auch die erste Stufe nicht durchgehen!!! Last bitte uns die alle Sicarios zurück und Geld welche wir am der Satz bezahlt haben

Mad 666

What a crock of crap....not possible on first lvl....ftx games is this a glitch?????

First lvl should be easy....not all high lvl defence....back to update my Google play comments....all players that are dissatisfied with this game need to add comments on Google play etc

Hutchy

If you have 15 airstrikes is possible lol
Absolute bullcrap this event....i clicked preview of the hard campaign to see what it's like and it locked me into the hard now I'm stuck at the 3rd outpost with no chance of getting passed.
This constant back hand we keep getting has started to ruin the game for me this is not the same enjoyable game from when I first started playing

sOeR

its necessary to have sicarios LVL 60? thats a joke or what?
So let me try to understand: you make a promotion for 10 bags of half price, after you announce a event. We can choose betwn medium or Hard, when we decide for the hard we notice that we need 4 sicarios lvl 60?

L O L

Linblin

Absolute bullcrap this event....i clicked preview of the hard campaign to see what it's like and it locked me into the hard now I'm stuck at the 3rd outpost with no chance of getting passed.
This constant back hand we keep getting has started to ruin the game for me this is not the same enjoyable game from when I first started playing
I wanted hard Also Because of last event I was 2nd place. But my sicario had To be higher lvl So I had To choose normal , lucky me..

Hutchy

I wanted hard Also Because of last event I was 2nd place. But my sicario had To be higher lvl So I had To choose normal , lucky me..
But what I find strange is why did they give players the option to preview the hard level before picking between medium / hard so when you click preview hard level you are then locked to hard rather than been brought back to to make final decision between both levels

gustavo fring

But what I find strange is why did they give players the option to preview the hard level before picking between medium / hard so when you click preview hard level you are then locked to hard rather than been brought back to to make final decision between both levels
You don't get locked you have to click your map and then go back to it, I guess if you loaded up some troops then it's too late

Sicarios used for event aren't locked out, u can use them again, I am anyway, but agree this event was pathetic, no guerrilla loot.
All I can say is at least FTX is consistent:)

Dr.D.Fence

This kind of event is supposed to be the only place that we can accumulate blue, purple etc directives. If they don't even bother to put them as rewards what's the point of having the guerilla building? So that we can only pay with gold?

Absolutely. This was what I was waiting for all along. Now nothing and its the weekend so no one will answer support til event is over. The Devs think they are smart and they are dumb blind mice