Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Everyone having a Cry

Bogan

i don't know about all you's but I am sick to death of all these players having a cry and constant whinge about how there Diego squads are now useless.

*****ATTENTION EVERYONE*****
They arn't useless you just have to use them the way you used to use them, you know blowing up afew building then sending your squads in.
Do you guys remember how to do that???
Yeah I believe forta probably should have been -%damage from all aerial attacks but this is what we've so stop clogging up every second post saying the same stuff..

P.s Sorry to any of my mates who may be affected from this new sicario and see this hahah..

Also I've been a firebomber for that long I can't remember haha never did up a Diego squad myself so this new sicario hasn't hampered me 1 bit..
(Had to keep this G Rated I didn't want another ban but this whinging is driving me crazy)

TheBaron

Totally agree with you, people got used to just nuking Fincas with some overpowered missiles and forgot that this isn't the way a strategy game is supposed to work. Of course its a lot harder now, but I'm 100% sure you can find a way raiding a base if you have perfect sicarios/squads. Also, I agree with those who say that Fincas level need to be extended, cuz after a certain players level, its very tough to defeat perfect GD and perfect buildings talents, but even in that case, it can still be beaten. One thing Narcos has for sure, is that attack has always advantage over defense and if you are strong enough, you can beat any base. So, why dont everyone stop moaning about Forta and try to figure out ways to bring down a tough base..it would be interesting, wouldnt it? After all this time nuking Fincas brainlessly...

Renan

We all saw it coming, FTX releasing something to limit finca nuking was bound to happen. What people don't like is probably FTX handled this situation pretty badly.

Maybe if they only released Forta without the extra talents that you can get from the Sicario Hangout people could still accept it. Now people are feeling ripped off, one of the examples is for those who bought Maeve with real money as her talents aren't available in the Sicario Hangout and she's pretty easy to counter with BB or any half decent La Quica/Kitara.

It's an easy solution from FTX to make fast money. Anyone with 2k-5k gold could get perfect anti-missile talents for their existing sicarios. But now I'm pretty sure most of us have a Forta. FTX should have made it harder to get her just like they did upon releasing the skill sets and dice.

Note: I got a free Forta from an event reward chest but not planning to use her or her talents as I'd rather spend my gold to improve my attacks or to my cartel.

Bogan

Yeah I spent about 2k gold on chest and got one and because we new she was coming I had been crafting gear for her. I ranked her up added some talents then after the event I got another one from a silver chest. I've only put one on my base, because if I was to put a 2nd their I'd be losing more then I can afford be removing another butcher

Renan

Yeah I spent about 2k gold on chest and got one and because we new she was coming I had been crafting gear for her. I ranked her up added some talents then after the event I got another one from a silver chest. I've only put one on my base, because if I was to put a 2nd their I'd be losing more then I can afford be removing another butcher
Yeah mate exactly. FTX made Forta sounds like a premium sicario which is almost impossible to get if you don't spend a substantial amount of money (ie. Sapper, Maeve, Butcher, Darwin, Kitara). But instead it's just another "Reaper" who we'll eventually get dozens of her a couple of months from now :rolleyes:

ElCapiton

Stop the whinging and just play. If not there is Candy Crush and Plants Vs Zombies ‍♀ that you can have fun with.

The irony of all these players whinging and whinging however they’re still here. Why?!

Omg the end is near diegos are obsolete ding ding ding lol

Just have fun guys. Totally agree that FTX did not handle the balancing issue accordingly but no one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to play.

First world problems.

Last edited:

Bogan

Blah blah blah...everyone is crying because most spent hundreds of dollars to do what others can do. Its ok if you take it away from everyone but thats not the fucin case here and never is with ftx. Firebombs will now win wars...tournaments..and clear their maps without an issue... end of story. FTX knows what they are doing is wrong and could give two ****s.
Firebombs will never win events/tournaments. Missiles are still fine to use in them. With perfect missile squads you can still take down every building with 1 shot each, just pick ur buildings wisely and make a path to the Finca.. A little bit of thought can go a long way.

Bogan

What everyone needs to realise with players using this new sicario they are having to give up one of there normal sicarios to use her. So that will make it slightly easier if you use a good deploy squad.

double pownage

Problem 1 . U needed several reapers, u only need 1 forta. Too easy too strong.
If three or more were needed it would be very different, bases would be weaker since u need to remove butchers. U didnt loose much by replacing 1 sic. Also no choice at all. Replacing all your reapers with forta would be a choice.

Problem 2 . Chance is too rapid, with reapers it took time to acquire every boob in game gets forta free and pays talents. If it took several forta, would need take time to acquire.

Problem 3. Only People with firebomb squads say itd no problem. Thinking everyone has maxed sics to switch too. Game is dead for these players. Any gd and forta base, u shouldt even try

Trinador

You are wrong brother, is not that we don't remember... they changed the terms of a "contract" in the middle of it, that's easy to win in court.

Bogan

You are wrong brother, is not that we don't remember... they changed the terms of a "contract" in the middle of it, that's easy to win in court.
I'm sorry but that comment made me laugh so hard.

Bogan

Did you and ftx both sign contracts saying that they would never implement a sicario that defended against missile attacks on a Finca...

Yeah didn't think so

Bogan

It's a figured contract.

When they downgraded Scorpions, all players that had Scorpions high, got GOLD in return.... this time we got SHI...t.
Because they haven't down graded missile sicarios, they still do the exact same damage on every other building other then the Finca..

Bogan

That's bull... and you know it's true.
The only thing this sicario has an effect on is bombing the Finca with missiles, why don't people get that through their head. Yeah the situation isn't great and it is unfair on players who souly focused on that. But it's been done, it won't be undone. Move forward start deploying or move on to the technique that will let u keep no deploying.

Trinador

The only thing this sicario has an effect on is bombing the Finca with missiles, why don't people get that through their head. Yeah the situation isn't great and it is unfair on players who souly focused on that. But it's been done, it won't be undone. Move forward start deploying or move on to the technique that will let u keep no deploying.
My cooling time is longer than yours.

IvanZG

They are useless against ground defense. Missile are useless against ground defense. Problem is ground defense

TheBaron

But they werent useless when you 3-shot a x6 GD Finca, right..? Well, as we all know Missiles do the same dmg as before and they can still cause severe dmg to even a pretty healthy Rocket, etc. You just gotta play around it, use some strong flashbangs, make some smart moves..THINK A STRATEGY...

zecke2

yes. hahaha move forward and buy other things . great statement. ftx loves you ;)