Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FIFTH SQUAD CAMP

IvanZG

Since last few updates you made this game hard to play.

Consider puting fifth squad camp in game so weaker players have chance to attack stronger!

Centipede

I was all in favor of a 5th squad until this update. All itll do now is give those upper level players another sicario to destroy your base faster.

Itll cancel out. Just like the boost they gave our defense sicarios was canceled out by their bs mis-matchmaking.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I was all in favor of a 5th squad until this update. All itll do now is give those upper level players another sicario to destroy your base faster.

Itll cancel out. Just like the boost they gave our defense sicarios was canceled out by their bs mis-matchmaking.
We are looking into the matchmaking changes now. Please be sure to vote in the Poll we just posted to give your feedback!

We are looking into the matchmaking changes now. Please be sure to vote in the Poll we just posted to give your feedback!
Thank you for that post, as you can see many are upset. Everyone in game is, not many are on the forums but you can easily see cartel chat logs to see how upset they are with the ridiculous matchmaking. Thank you for letting us know you're working on it, I hope soon. Most everyone believed you had it just perfect prior to the latest patch.

Keinara

Please return back to the previous one of same level matchmaking before this unfair update. Thanks n eagerly looking forward to the change