Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finca and building health

Hey guys,

I want to understand the ratio and relationship of finca and building health.

If i destroy a 10,000 health building does 10,000 health come off the finca health?

I think not, but how much does?
What is the ratio?

@Chase - FTX Games, do you know how this works?

Thanks

Android

Half of buildings health reduced from fincas health
I think it must be slightly below 50%. Recently I calculated that if the ratio is 50%, I could easily missile Finca (273.000 health) together with two buildings (total 32.297 health). My missile damage with 6 shots is 257.688. If the ratio was 50% (32.297/2=16.148,5), then Finca health (273.000) minus 50% of the two buildings health (16.148,5) is 256.851,5. In that case, I could manage with 6 shots, but it wasn't enough, so I had to use FB for additional damage.

I would appreciate the exact ratio if anyone figures it out. :)

Dan

I can't say 100% certainty, but since this game is a copy of Superxxxx ..., the bldgs in the other game contribute 70% of finca (HQ) health. Can discuss the calculations, impact, strategies if needed in this game :p

Cleared an outpost bldgs without touching finca few minutes ago, and the results showed ~70% finca health down, which should give weight to earlier comment ;)

IMG_0576.JPG

TajKyH

Try not to include bonuses from sicarios in nearby buildings.
@Dan, do you know how much health had these crushed buildings?
Good way to find 'formula' is to destroy outposts with troops. First destroy minimum amount of buildings in order to let troops. Measure time when you land them down until the end. Next time destroy as much as you can buildings but save 9 flux for troops.
Easy math but pretty much work. I think it worth if you really are interested in

Dan

@TajKyH, it's the # of building not the building health. E.g. For an outpost with 260k finca and 27 other bldgs, destroying the 27 bldgs will take 182k of finca health. So destroy 1 bldg takes 6.7k of finca health. If you are mathematically inclined and your missile not "maxed", can calculate how many other bldgs to destroy, for finca to explode, using missiles n landing troops combo ;)

BillyBob

Banned
using missiles n landing troops combo.

:eek:o_O They don't use troops anymore. :D
They just missisle your Finca 'n Kaboooooom. :p

TajKyH

I'm not sure about # of building.
If you checked that, than it is ok...but my impression is that your story is based on experience, but not on calculations.

I will try several combionations in next few days and write conclusions here.

IvanZG

Outposts and players are not the same! On outpost one building does dmg like 4 buildings on players!

Dan

I'm not sure about # of building.
If you checked that, than it is ok...but my impression is that your story is based on experience, but not on calculations.

I will try several combionations in next few days and write conclusions here.
Its on calculations, tested and proven on a number of bases ;). Will zipped here as some things are better not to say out loud

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
thanks for the imput guys!

I wish @Chase - FTX Games would answer us about this.

It seens to be an intresting subjet for many, and i cant see why whey should now answer us, and give us the info.
There is a formula that determines how much hp is lost to the finca based on the current health of the finca and the number of buildings - the max reduction from destroying buildings will take the finca down to 1/5 hp.

The reduction is variable though, so it is not a flat % for each building, or per each amount of damage.

Bako Bullyz

Banned
There is a formula that determines how much hp is lost to the finca based on the current health of the finca and the number of buildings - the max reduction from destroying buildings will take the finca down to 1/5 hp.

The reduction is variable though, so it is not a flat % for each building, or per each amount of damage.
What's the formula?

Cruzzer

It would seem to me that ALL of the HP from ALL of the buildings is somehow made proportionate to 80% of the finca's health. That's why he says the reduction is variable. Destroying a building with 10k hp won't take as much off of the finca as destroying a building with 20k hp.

So to figure this our specifically for each base would take some serious time and some serious math skills.

Vinnie Di Maggio

Does this mean that for a given building, say 10k health, the % of damage to the finca won't be the same if the total number of buildings isn't the same?

If this is the case then it means that refraining from constructing non essential buildings like labs, storage etc. is not as effective as it is usually believed to be.

MrBakoBullyz

Does this mean that for a given building, say 10k health, the % of damage to the finca won't be the same if the total number of buildings isn't the same?

If this is the case then it means that refraining from constructing non essential buildings like labs, storage etc. is not as effective as it is usually believed to be.
Those extra buildings are just energy for more missiles, bombs, flashes...each building destroyed damages Finca.

Vinnie Di Maggio

I know, my question was about the percentage value for the damage to the finca. Chase seems to imply that this value isn't always the same and would vary according to the total number of buildings on the base, that's what I'm trying to find out.